B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #64 (June)

il y a 10 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

No one knows how accurate this assessment is ... but it is very succinct and clear and would indeed explain a lot of the behavior we see.  Well done JD.

There are a few areas of "cognitive dissonance" ... like the apparent evidence that Nelly does not approve of Bogdan being with other women, even flirting or hugging ... but we have not seen a lot of on cam evidence of Bogdan's extramarital activities.  But by in large I think JD has a theory that makes good sense.  We will see over time.

i think my martina/alberto theory is right. my nelly/bogdan looks to be incorrect because of nelly getting jealous of bogdan getting close to megan and holly

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

No one knows how accurate this assessment is ... but it is very succinct and clear and would indeed explain a lot of the behavior we see.  Well done JD.

There are a few areas of "cognitive dissonance" ... like the apparent evidence that Nelly does not approve of Bogdan being with other women, even flirting or hugging ... but we have not seen a lot of on cam evidence of Bogdan's extramarital activities.  But by in large I think JD has a theory that makes good sense.  We will see over time.

JM, Nice response as always.  While I believe it is evident Martina has the need for the passion (as do us all) and sex drive she seeks from the woman and men she has been with, I can not understand why she continues to stay with Alberto, if there is no love and to out of your her way to be so disrespectful. From what is evident on camera, Martina has fallen (by way of ugly Nelly) into what appears to be the similar "cognitive dissonance" as Nelly.  Martina displays, encouraged by the Nelly relationship, a different attitude (not pleasant as before) and a changed in her behavior considerably. Perhaps it was alway there.  Also seems to be some inconsistency in her manners and actions, perhaps influenced by ugly Nelly? For example, the change was very evident when ugly Nelly came over to A&M's Friday to go out; Nelly was brought direct to the bedroom from the entrance, bedroom door closed without a word to Alberto in the living room. The bragging about the orgasms, while Alberto laughed it off, as he has many times, could it really be hurtful. Martina is nearing 26 and she hopefully will begin school soon,  and with school she will have a hugh eye opening experience. And if she doesn't wake up, use her brain, instead of being a follower of ugly Nelly, she may end up much like her; without friends.  We all easily provide our off screen asset of Alberto;  We all talk about him for what is recognized through the words and interpretation of the many on the forum.  But are we the experts?  I did notice about 2:46am,  Alberto was looking at other apartments! 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sorry, what does "cuckold" mean? 

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

Sorry, what does "cuckold" mean? 

A Cuckold is a man watching another man fucking his girl and can't do anything about it. The whole saga is now boring between Nelly and Martina, what some people want to see may never happen. The story is well over run. 🙂 

8 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

A Cuckold is a man watching another man fucking his girl and can't do anything about it. The whole saga is now boring between Nelly and Martina, what some people want to see may never happen. The story is well over run. 🙂 

Thank you. Perhaps he (Alberto) is waiting patiently. Doing what he needs to keep some income coming in and his interim desires in check. But when the time is right he may give us all the middle finger salute as Martina does him. Everyone has sensitivity monitors and feelings as does he. On another note do you think he was invited to b4 to celebrate Martina’s birthday?  I did not see anyone celebrate his birthday. 

I do not know if the words of timber that I do not know and who do not know me are addressed to me, but practicing myself nudism as soon as it is allowed to me, I am exasperated when I see other people practicing this art of living (I am not referring to the sufficiently criticized balcony scene that I would qualify as an accident), being forbidden to live as they see fit, on the pretext that it could disturb other roommates, who of course, do not feel any embarrassment to pet themselves for hours in front of their camera locked in their room by an outside temperature of 30 °. The explanation in my opinion is that these people are badly in their body and do not feel at all comfortable showing themselves as they are to their roommates, but fulfill all their fantasies in front of cameras without realizing that everything everyone can see them, even their neighbors, friends or family members. Edifying proof is Bogdan, who only undresses to bathe when he is certain he is alone, regardless of the neighborhood, however, and this happens day and night. Tesla and Elian would have so much to teach and bring to their roommates in the field. It's a shame to restrain them.

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Dank u. Misschien wacht hij (Alberto) geduldig. Doen wat hij nodig heeft om wat inkomsten binnen te laten komen en zijn tussentijdse verlangens onder controle te houden. Maar als de tijd rijp is, mag hij ons allemaal de middelvingergroet brengen zoals Martina hem doet. Iedereen heeft gevoeligheidsmonitors en gevoelens, net als hij. Aan de andere kant denk je dat hij was uitgenodigd op b4 om Martina's verjaardag te vieren? Ik heb niemand zijn verjaardag zien vieren. 

Wanneer waren ze jarig?

4 hours ago, yelt said:

JM, Nice response as always.  While I believe it is evident Martina has the need for the passion (as do us all) and sex drive she seeks from the woman and men she has been with, I can not understand why she continues to stay with Alberto, if there is no love and to out of your her way to be so disrespectful. From what is evident on camera, Martina has fallen (by way of ugly Nelly) into what appears to be the similar "cognitive dissonance" as Nelly.  Martina displays, encouraged by the Nelly relationship, a different attitude (not pleasant as before) and a changed in her behavior considerably. Perhaps it was alway there.  Also seems to be some inconsistency in her manners and actions, perhaps influenced by ugly Nelly? For example, the change was very evident when ugly Nelly came over to A&M's Friday to go out; Nelly was brought direct to the bedroom from the entrance, bedroom door closed without a word to Alberto in the living room. The bragging about the orgasms, while Alberto laughed it off, as he has many times, could it really be hurtful. Martina is nearing 26 and she hopefully will begin school soon,  and with school she will have a hugh eye opening experience. And if she doesn't wake up, use her brain, instead of being a follower of ugly Nelly, she may end up much like her; without friends.  We all easily provide our off screen asset of Alberto;  We all talk about him for what is recognized through the words and interpretation of the many on the forum.  But are we the experts?  I did notice about 2:46am,  Alberto was looking at other apartments! 

Yell seems to be soaked with the adjective "ugly" -this reminds me of a stubborn child. Maturity is what we need, my friend.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

Il y a 10 heures, maxfactor a dit :

Oh sorry did I offend you?  I totally understand, some people are just into guys.  Nothing wrong with that.  Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder, but I get it...when you pitch for the other team, your standards are all that count, quite different to many and women are invisible.  

No offence taken in the slightest squire, quite amusing really considering your avatar is the only one I've seen with a prick! Maybe just maybe you meant to say 'bogdan is absolutely fuckin gorgeous' and it's his bed you wish to share and one foot is slowly slowly creeping out of that closet.

4 hours ago, redole1999 said:

No offence taken in the slightest squire, quite amusing really considering your avatar is the only one I've seen with a prick! Maybe just maybe you meant to say 'bogdan is absolutely fuckin gorgeous' and it's his bed you wish to share and one foot is slowly slowly creeping out of that closet.

Oops didn't realize you were so young.  22 years old and so full of one's self.  Do you shave yet?  Had sex yet? One day you will grow into that big self centered ego of yours.  Till then just try and grow the fuck up.

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Oops didn't realize you were so young.  22 years old and so full of one's self.  Do you shave yet?  Had sex yet? One day you will grow into that big self centered ego of yours.  Till then just try and grow the fuck up.

After your original reply to me that's fucking rich, and I'm 22 am I? I suppose you were christened Max Factor as well.