B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Is this the party where it was mentioned (in another thread perhaps) that Martina had decided to NOT attend?

Yep, (Martina receives a visit from her friend)

Stella and Gina on tour trying to save RLC’s recent boredom .. the two most active tenants , simply unstoppable to bring life in the villa … Go Gina , go Stella ( part of an earlier wish seeing Gina and friends in the villa 😇😇😎 )… twins .. Prepare the jacuzzi , it is almost the end of the month , it is show time 😂🤣

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Stella and Gina on tour trying to save RLC’s recent boredom .. the two most active tenants , simply unstoppable to bring life in the villa … Go Gina , go Stella ( part of an earlier wish seeing Gina and friends in the villa 😇😇😎 )… twins .. Prepare the jacuzzi , it is almost the end of the month , it is show time 😂🤣

Seriously DD ... I am starting to worry about you.  I agree it's been fun to watch Stella and Gina  ... but all they do is drink and dance.  After a few hours of this, it gets boring.  And unlike some of the times we see a boy enter a ... where we all experience this hope that we will see some sex ... there is no hope for anything with Gina and Stella.

Again ... I like Gina and Stella a lot, but they shouldn't be put on a pedestal.  Of course if you just like watching them play and get wasted ... then I am happy for you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2