B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I like sparring with you because you make good arguments.  I agree they are at the top of the RLC list because they do have fun and are not afraid to have sex on camera.  I would never put Stella and Gina above the twins, or Radi, or Viv, or Nana or whoever is in B2.   

I am just finding their 24/36 hour binges to not be very interesting  anymore.

As a recovering alcoholic (29 years, 11 months sober-I just figured that out. I'm almost 30 years) I find it hard to watch. I was about their age when it took over my life. I have pissed in the wrong place, passed out in the shower, done things in the car (no DUI's) and many of the other things they have done.  I feel for the issues , physical and emotional, they are setting themselves up for later in life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

As a recovering alcoholic (29 years, 11 months sober-I just figured that out. I'm almost 30 years) I find it hard to watch. I was about their age when it took over my life. I have pissed in the wrong place, passed out in the shower, done things in the car (no DUI's) and many of the other things they have done.  I feel for the issues , physical and emotional, they are setting themselves up for later in life.

Thirty years is an incredible achievement!  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I also take no boundaries but I have learned to know when to stop since 1998 and going to the hospital after collapsing drinking a whole 750 ml whiskey bottle in 3-4 hours ( a close friend at that time said that the purpose was to make me drunk 🥴, total success 😂🤣🤣😁😆 ) .. since then , never drank whiskey again and vodka is always a good friend 😇😎 when circumstances arise 😇😎 

4 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

These are very good comments that highlight the seriousness of what we see.   I commend both of you (and  everyone else) who has had wake up calls and have improved your lives.

I was wild and crazy in high school and the years after when I should have been in college.  These years resulted in 2 kids who I love very much.  Life did not go according to plan but I wouldn't change a thing.  

But as crazy as me and my friends were ... we did not go for 36 hours straight and I don't believe we drank so much.   Yes there was a lot of pot and a few times some coke but it was not very prevalent.  Granted we were younger with limited resources.   As I type this I wonder what some of my friends are up to now that they are in their late 20's.

Yes this may be fun to watch but we should be mindful that we could be seeing people ruining their lives on cam.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I like sparring with you because you make good arguments.  I agree they are at the top of the RLC list because they do have fun and are not afraid to have sex on camera.  I would never put Stella and Gina above the twins, or Radi, or Viv, or Nana or whoever is in B2.   

I am just finding their 24/36 hour binges to not be very interesting  anymore.

The crucial point is that Stella and Gina share much more of their actual private lives with the camera than the other girls (especially those from B2). That's the reason why B2, for example, is so utterly boring.

Some people here don't seem to like the way the girls party with alcohol and sometimes even with drugs. That's totally ok, but shouldn't be a reason not to show it nevertheless, because in the end RLC is all about this insight into there actual lifes (including also this aspects).

The problem with RLC is that they don't have any other girls who are actually willing to live in this apartments. leader, when there were still all the russian apartments, it was exactly RLC's strength to have different charektere in the cast, but many of them really lived in the apartments, and that's why all of them were exciting to watch every now and then. The bullshit show girls in GOV (like in B2) don't want to participate and are therefore boring and dull.

• Like 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Is it me or is  this party quite sad.  My how far B4 has fallen since the party with Masha and Hedi  and the cops coming, etc.

let them play, at least they are not on their phone

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Congratulations, I don't know from my own experience how hard it is, but I know from my close family how much damage an addiction can do.

Still, It is important that alcohol consumption is not automatically the same as addiction, even if it is sometimes excessive. An addiction begins when you can no longer do without it, when you use it to supposedly solve your problem, etc. RLC has had a few cases where this was quite clear (e.g., by hiding alcohol in ever-present proximity, consuming alcohol even outside of party occasions, etc.). I'm not sure about Gina and Stella, though. Are they really addicted, or do they just occasionally overdo their alcohol  consumption?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Not to pile on our dear friend Harley, but I would add:

1. Hiding behind the "that's the way I am and I am not going to change" gets old.  You CAN change and you CAN show more empathy and respect for others here.  It truly is a choice.  Try it.
  2. The continual citing "someone told  me Bogdan is fucking so-in-so" also gets old.   This one is more difficult to fix (and I know the last thing you want is us fixing you), i.e. if you truly have some inside source, I would say to spill it, but I know that might not be possible.  But if you do not have an inside source, you should not make it appear that you do have one.  Make your argument and be done with it, i.e.  if you think Bogdan is fucking someone off-cam, say that ... and say why you think that ... but don't tell us you were told this unless you tell us how you are connected to these sources.  Or if you have an inside source, then  label what you know as speculation.  A speculator with an inside source would become a VERY ACCURATE speculator!!

I know this is piling on.  But here's my point:  If you truly have some battle to the death with RLC ... you will be more effective if you can connect with as many people here  who see your views and agree with them.   Alienating all of us is not helping you with your goals to destroy RLC.

NOW THAT is some funny sh@t right there....I don't care who you are!!  If you think I'm going to waste my time trying to get you yahoo's on my side you are crazy.  There is too many of you that will pay monthly to RLC when it's been said and proven that the product they are delivering sucks and it's a joke and it has been for years now.  I don't need you or anyone else on my side JM, RLC is doing a good enough job these days and they are heading in the direction that I want to see.

Bogdan is a deceitful, lying SOB and I can't stand him or that ugly toothpick of a wife of his!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Tesla forgot. And I hope that the TV stays in the LR. 

Nana bought that. You can see her unwrap it on August 23rd at 21:14 if you have replay. Then she brought into Vivian's room to show her.

• Thanks 1