B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

17 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Seriously DD ... I am starting to worry about you.  I agree it's been fun to watch Stella and Gina  ... but all they do is drink and dance.  After a few hours of this, it gets boring.  And unlike some of the times we see a boy enter a ... where we all experience this hope that we will see some sex ... there is no hope for anything with Gina and Stella.

Again ... I like Gina and Stella a lot, but they shouldn't be put on a pedestal.  Of course if you just like watching them play and get wasted ... then I am happy for you.

They are young , enjoying their lives , if they want to drink and get wasted , it is their decision .. at least they LIVE and don’t pretend living 😇 They get crazy , they have active sexual life , they have real lives , they don’t try to behave on cameras in a way to get a “ Saint’s image “ ( they aren’t 😂🤣 ) , they simply work for a company that requires to be in front of cameras … still , they are the absolute GOV feeling RLC project  as they just party and want to have fun .. they don’t harm anyone ( but themselves and to their knowledge by drinking .. and more 😏 ) , why shouldn’t I enjoy them ? Should i be enjoyed with the asses views  of the twins watching their laptop ? From Nana that tries to find a BF who would accept her way of wanting to have things ? From Vivian who came with high expectations easy to provide content , only to learn that she’s pregnant and at times get sad of the not positive posts concerning her here ? From Radislava , whose total obsession of being top cam , her strange behavior at times and self isolation for long periods during  her long term stay has made tenants like Monica / Amira / Holly and Megan wondering when they could be back ? Or the lifeless B2 that the girls there don’t even dare to participate with any other and have their own Barcelona agenda ? 

Therefore , go Gina , go Stella and bring life with their spontaneous and unpredictable craziness , this is what I like to watch and apologies from the ones that hate it .. but i am not old guy being bored to watch such a lifestyle .. at the age of 44 , I still do nights like them and at their age it was also a daily habit for me , apparently I have evolved not so bad with the tons of booze in my veins 😂🤣😂🤣 Enjoy and party hard is their moto and they seem to know their limits …😇 they will simply sleep for a whole day one of the following days  , their batteries will be 100% recharged and off we go again for more adventures .. they have no obligations , they just need to be on cameras and earn their living and they do it perfectly , especially Gina since she’s also providing a real life story by being with Bruno ☺️😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tweety21 said:

Nelly is so hateful for this project that is RLC...

It is simply not her thing this GOV project .. it is past her time , her interests are different ( i.e Martina / her husband ) 

il y a 29 minutes, Rick273 a dit :

Has anyone else noticed that all the free cams have gone.

some of them came and went over the last few weeks but now no more

I wouldn't worry too much, fuck all is ever happening according to most the guys on here, and yes these are the guys who subscribe as well😜

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

I wouldn't worry too much, fuck all is ever happening according to most the guys on here, and yes these are the guys who subscribe as well😜

Yesterday's highlight in Barcelona was two alcoholics drinking until the passed out 😐

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

They are young , enjoying their lives , if they want to drink and get wasted , it is their decision .. at least they LIVE and don’t pretend living 😇 They get crazy , they have active sexual life , they have real lives , they don’t try to behave on cameras in a way to get a “ Saint’s image “ ( they aren’t 😂🤣 ) , they simply work for a company that requires to be in front of cameras … still , they are the absolute GOV feeling RLC project  as they just party and want to have fun .. they don’t harm anyone ( but themselves and to their knowledge by drinking .. and more 😏 ) , why shouldn’t I enjoy them ?

I like sparring with you because you make good arguments.  I agree they are at the top of the RLC list because they do have fun and are not afraid to have sex on camera.  I would never put Stella and Gina above the twins, or Radi, or Viv, or Nana or whoever is in B2.   

I am just finding their 24/36 hour binges to not be very interesting  anymore.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I like sparring with you because you make good arguments.  I agree they are at the top of the RLC list because they do have fun and are not afraid to have sex on camera.  I would never put Stella and Gina above the twins, or Radi, or Viv, or Nana or whoever is in B2.   

I am just finding their 24/36 hour binges to not be very interesting  anymore.

And here they are , taking full advantage of the villa facilities but doing something that we should be seeing it 3-4 times per week minimum … a dive in the pool , totally craziness attitude and fun , this is what the villa has been made of , such moments for the full potential of it .. instead , Vivian is snobbish by staying in her room and the rest of the Barcelona cast staying away ( Radislava for me has her reasons after what happened with Stella , but that’s not the first time that she chooses privacy , I do wonder if she wants to prove something 🤨 ) … anyway , I am passionate person about living life , I also take no boundaries but I have learned to know when to stop since 1998 and going to the hospital after collapsing drinking a whole 750 ml whiskey bottle in 3-4 hours ( a close friend at that time said that the purpose was to make me drunk 🥴, total success 😂🤣🤣😁😆 ) .. since then , never drank whiskey again and vodka is always a good friend 😇😎 when circumstances arise 😇😎 

• Sad 1