B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not necessary for me to give you the one finger salute Albundy and you can thank the arrogant A-Holes of RLC for my change of name and my new attitude about anything RLC!!

So if I sum up, RLC subscribers and RLC participants haven't done anything against you, so why are you blaming them?
I said it before but I'll say it again so it can get into your brain
What you do about your war against RLC is more detrimental to the forum than to the site you don't like
Especially since RLC really does not give a damn about your moods on the forum, limit you playing their game since they tried to silence us some years ago
From the two of us you look more like an RLC agent than my own person

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

i think we are all Harless but he comes back again and again and again all the time on the forum 

this is crazy 🤣

for a guy that hates RLC and all the tennants and says we are crazy if we pay, he sure spends a good part of his life day after day year after year worrying about what the tennants he hates are doing on and off cam talk about a nut case that really could use a life

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Have you already decided how RLC will continue after the two moved out?

No, but I have, as it has been written here earlier, also a feeling that they will close or limit participation in B4 this winter. If the twins and Nana move down to B1 when Vivian and Stella leaves, there is a high probability. Maybe Bogdan and Nelly will stay in B4, or they will also move out. We'll see

20 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Harley, I really respect your opinion on many matters of RLC. I have no problem with you railing against RLC and spouting your conspiracy theories about them.  But... There is a line between disagreement and belittling those who may not agree with your opinion. The entire tone of your post history is rude, crude and disrespectful towards the other members. That is not what we signed up for as a place to relax and have fun.  As somebody that supports this site by paying for a membership, it frustrates me that a non-supporting person can just wander in and disrupt an entire thread.

Not to pile on our dear friend Harley, but I would add:

1. Hiding behind the "that's the way I am and I am not going to change" gets old.  You CAN change and you CAN show more empathy and respect for others here.  It truly is a choice.  Try it.
  2. The continual citing "someone told  me Bogdan is fucking so-in-so" also gets old.   This one is more difficult to fix (and I know the last thing you want is us fixing you), i.e. if you truly have some inside source, I would say to spill it, but I know that might not be possible.  But if you do not have an inside source, you should not make it appear that you do have one.  Make your argument and be done with it, i.e.  if you think Bogdan is fucking someone off-cam, say that ... and say why you think that ... but don't tell us you were told this unless you tell us how you are connected to these sources.  Or if you have an inside source, then  label what you know as speculation.  A speculator with an inside source would become a VERY ACCURATE speculator!!

I know this is piling on.  But here's my point:  If you truly have some battle to the death with RLC ... you will be more effective if you can connect with as many people here  who see your views and agree with them.   Alienating all of us is not helping you with your goals to destroy RLC.

• Haha 1