B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #95(August)

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? I just saw that RLC distorted the content update list and makes it look as if the last change was the arrival of the twins. 😂 I guess, It would be a bad form to advertise that they have only departures for the last almost two months . 🤣

move.png

BTW, I do not think it is an accident. RLC is really getting more and more desperate. I guess, they desperately want to maintain the illusion that everything is fine even though they have lost almost all of their remaining relevant content by now.

I'm curious to see how they will incorporate Stella and Vivian's departure.  😂

I noticed that also😂

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Please oh master of everything right on this forum, tell me why it is crazy!  Is it because I don't subscribe to RLC or is it because I annoy you or is it because I don't go along with 90% of the crap that comes out of your brain.  Please tell me why it's crazy for a guy with a bad heart (not heartless) to bide his time on this forum waiting for family and friends to get off work.  I'll pass my time any way I choose and if you don't like it, you can go fly a kite!!

I feel like I just struck a chord, but yes apparently you may have a heart
Now if you didn't come to the forum every day to insult everyone, maybe people would start to like you more

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I feel like I just struck a chord, but yes apparently you may have a heart
Now if you didn't come to the forum every day to insult everyone, maybe people would start to like you more

People are either going to like me or they're not.  I don't come here for people to like me Moos, I come here for a good laugh!!  You know who finds my posts insulting Moos...the same people on this forum that don't like anyone going against what they think they know.....going against the grain if you will!

Oh, and by the way, I do have a heart....a big heart as I've been told by others and by my cardiologist.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

People are either going to like me or they're not.  I don't come here for people to like me Moos, I come here for a good laugh!!  You know who finds my posts insulting Moos...the same people on this forum that don't like anyone going against what they think they know.....going against the grain if you will!

Oh, and by the way, I do have a heart....a big heart as I've been told by others and by my cardiologist.  

personally I don't like you for many more reasons than the ones you quote 😁
We can all have an opinion on anyone or any situation, what I don't like at all is your disrespect for everyone here
Your advanced age and health issues are no excuse for being an asshole without any education because that's exactly what you are
I know other people who are like you and who have enough respect towards others even if they do not see things the same way

In fact my big problem is that you come to the forum without respecting the forum, and as a moderator, that's what bothers me the most, you're lucky that I'm a tolerant person in general

ps: good news for your heart 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? I just saw that RLC distorted the content update list and makes it look as if the last change was the arrival of the twins. 😂 I guess, It would be a bad form to advertise that they have only departures for the last almost two months . 🤣

move.png

BTW, I do not think it is an accident. RLC is really getting more and more desperate. I guess, they desperately want to maintain the illusion that everything is fine even though they have lost almost all of their remaining relevant content by now.

I also noticed that. I guess that tells us that RLC is paying big euros to the twins and it seems that the twins are not bringing enough money in to RLC as they hoped for 🤑. That is why they changed the updates and put the twins at the top 😞 as an advertisement.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

personally I don't like you for many more reasons than the ones you quote 😁
We can all have an opinion on anyone or any situation, what I don't like at all is your disrespect for everyone here
Your advanced age and health issues are no excuse for being an asshole without any education because that's exactly what you are
I know other people who are like you and who have enough respect towards others even if they do not see things the same way

In fact my big problem is that you come to the forum without respecting the forum, and as a moderator, that's what bothers me the most, you're lucky that I'm a tolerant person in general

ps: good news for your heart 

LOL yeah, made it all the way through college but I have no edumacation.  Oh well, even your skooling waz beatter than r's

57 minutes ago, Alladino said:

move.png

Like the twins rejoining should in any way be considered a positive development...lol

RLC is fucked

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you come to the forum without respecting the forum,

This right here. 

Harley, I really respect your opinion on many matters of RLC. I have no problem with you railing against RLC and spouting your conspiracy theories about them.  But... There is a line between disagreement and belittling those who may not agree with your opinion. The entire tone of your post history is rude, crude and disrespectful towards the other members. That is not what we signed up for as a place to relax and have fun.  As somebody that supports this site by paying for a membership, it frustrates me that a non-supporting person can just wander in and disrupt an entire thread.

Now I guess you'll give me the finger emoji and a big Fuck You. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

move.png

I noticed that and thought I was going crazy. Thanks for pointing it out!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, albundy1089 said:

This right here. 

Harley, I really respect your opinion on many matters of RLC. I have no problem with you railing against RLC and spouting your conspiracy theories about them.  But... There is a line between disagreement and belittling those who may not agree with your opinion. The entire tone of your post history is rude, crude and disrespectful towards the other members. That is not what we signed up for as a place to relax and have fun.  As somebody that supports this site by paying for a membership, it frustrates me that a non-supporting person can just wander in and disrupt an entire thread.

Now I guess you'll give me the finger emoji and a big Fuck You. 

Not necessary for me to give you the one finger salute Albundy and you can thank the arrogant A-Holes of RLC for my change of name and my new attitude about anything RLC!!