Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

6 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

yes I agree, each in his opinion. just to flesh out my words:

ri0k.jpg

-Is an undercut a lesbian hairstyle?

Chez Martina , le rasage n'est pas triangulaire et elle ne porte pas de chignon . A 14h04 elle a quitté l'appartement avec ses cheveux lachés. Elle n'avait pas l'air de vouloir  renvendiquer l'appartenance à un groupe quelconque

il y a 43 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Chez Martina , le rasage n'est pas triangulaire et elle ne porte pas de chignon . A 14h04 elle a quitté l'appartement avec ses cheveux lachés. Elle n'avait pas l'air de vouloir  renvendiquer l'appartenance à un groupe quelconque

bonjour phantom, ca fait longtemps^^

je ne suis pas très fort en géométrie, mais j'arrive encore à reconnaitre un triangle!!!😁 c'est d'ailleurs le même triangle que la dernière fois!!!

le but de cette coupe est justement de ne rien faire voir les cheveux détachés, et de pouvoir les attacher pour dégager la nuque quand la fille lesbienne ou bisexuelle par en chasse, c'est fait pour celà^^

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

il y a 2 minutes, corboblanc a dit :

le rasage n'est pas triangulaire

désolé je pense que mon lien ne marche pas, alors il suffit d'aller voir à 20h 24 alberto lui raser la tête dans la bathroom, pour voir clairement un joli triangle. mais l'undercut lesbien n'est pas obligatoirement triangulaire, il peut être de plusieurs formes, en fait le simple fait de se raser la nuque et le bas du crane, est un signe distinctif dont se servent les lesbiennes pour se reconnaitrent...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think RLC is so interesting currently that one of the biggest debates seems to be what Martina’s hairstyle represents 😱😱 Pfff , whatever 🤩🥳

I also think that Alberto should be complimented not only for his cooking skills but also his haircutting skills.  Obviously Martina's haircut is the topic of the day. Alberto should be getting a lot of job offers with the help of RLC.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I also think that Alberto should be complimented not only for his cooking skills but also his haircutting skills.  Obviously Martina's haircut is the topic of the day. Alberto should be getting a lot of job offers with the help of RLC.

Wow! That exciting eh...Now where did I put my wallet?...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Let make more fun scenario: we are all waiting for the reaction of Nelley and Bogan when they will see that "special cut" with the trademark "Alberto Hair cut Salon: Do what a women need and more !". I ask you all what could be the reaction...everybody can put something funny (some of you are were good), we all want to joke !  

4 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Cooking skills? Last week he made a milky white instant potato soup mixture in a bowl, added pan fried hot dogs cut up into pieces.  😝  What a way to ruin hotdogs. I get a queasy feeling thinking about it. Where's the Pepto!

Good "zing" on the joblessness.   Is there a reason Alberto doesn't go out and get a job? Any job!   Is he receiving a government unemployment check? If he goes to work, will he loss the check? I have wondered why he sits around the apartment all day and night. Currently, in my upstate New York area, there is a shortage of workers. Landscapers, yardworks, home health aids, clerks, waitresses. Seems nobody wants to work. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Currently, in my upstate New York area, there is a shortage of workers. Landscapers, yardworks, home health aids, clerks, waitresses. Seems nobody wants to work. 

Same down here in Georgia. Every shop, restaurant and factory has a help wanted sign. Market pressure is going to get the $15.00 minimum before congress.