Martina and Alberto - home activities #34

Noldus

50 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Is it really that strange what happens to Nelly? Don't think if you've been watching her for a long time. She is out of the active part of RLC and she lacks contact with the others. I also ask myself what does she do all day? Such a quick change  can often end in depression and in her case in uncontrolled alcohol consumption which we have seen. A new job would surely help her the most.

Good Points..Not sure a job would help. She already had the symptoms of depression before leaving B4. Nelly may be seeking the attention with the additional alcohol in hopes it will get her back to Martina. Nelly has been dropped from her girlfriend who she cared so much. And her so called husband unfortunately was not strong enough or smart enough to stop the situation to begin with or now to force her to seek help. 

Those of us that may have been dropped from a relationship as well as Martina, may understand the Nelly situation. I heard in a previous girlfriend relationship Martina was dropped hard from someone she thought she was in love with.  She may have been sadden by the way it ended but with Alberto's help we can see she recovered. I think!

Another thought is RLC finally listened to the viewers and made a business decision to remove N&B but continue the support.  RLC may also have understood with what they were seeing, the situation they could be liable for an accidental occurrence with Nelly.  Not sure they want that kind of attention.    

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

Good Points..Not sure a job would help. She already had the symptoms of depression before leaving B4. Nelly may be seeking the attention with the additional alcohol in hopes it will get her back to Martina. Nelly has been dropped from her girlfriend who she cared so much. And her so called husband unfortunately was not strong enough or smart enough to stop the situation to begin with or now to force her to seek help. 

Those of us that may have been dropped from a relationship as well as Martina, may understand the Nelly situation. I heard in a previous girlfriend relationship Martina was dropped hard from someone she thought she was in love with.  She may have been sadden by the way it ended but with Alberto's help we can see she recovered. I think!

Another thought is RLC finally listened to the viewers and made a business decision to remove N&B but continue the support.  RLC may also have understood with what they were seeing, the situation they could be liable for an accidental occurrence with Nelly.  Not sure they want that kind of attention.    

Hi yelt,

I like your post especially the last part. I never thought of RLC maybe being legally responsible if something happened to Nelly while she was a participant. That's a new train of thought that I haven't seen before in the forum...It makes a lot of clear sense from a legal point of view. The publicity of a bad event is alone a reason for RLC to be careful. Although I now wonder if RLC will instruct participants to no longer associate with Nelly...right now her and Bogdan are visiting Gina. A very weird decision by Nelly and Bogdan after Nelly's horrble evening there a couple of nights ago. Bogdan needs to "step up to the plate" and at least try to get Nelly to seek professional help. I think that Nelly just getting a job is not enough to control her alcoholism and possible drug abuse. Thanks for the insight and original thought of your post.

10 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi yelt,

I like your post especially the last part. I never thought of RLC maybe being legally responsible if something happened to Nelly while she was a participant. That's a new train of thought that I haven't seen before in the forum...It makes a lot of clear sense from a legal point of view. The publicity of a bad event is alone a reason for RLC to be careful. Although I now wonder if RLC will instruct participants to no longer associate with Nelly...right now her and Bogdan are visiting Gina. A very weird decision by Nelly and Bogdan after Nelly's horrble evening there a couple of nights ago. Bogdan needs to "step up to the plate" and at least try to get Nelly to seek professional help. I think that Nelly just getting a job is not enough to control her alcoholism and possible drug abuse. Thanks for the insight and original thought of your post.

Yes.  Perhaps the visit was to apologize to Gina, and later together meet with Martina and Alberto about the entire situation. Would be a good start for Nelly to seek help. But that is speculative. We wait!

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

The relationship between Nelly and Martina is over, done like Martina, guys, and move on 🤣

Are you saying that you were privy to a Russian or Spanish translation that was posted here on the forum that clearly said that the relationship between Martina and Nelly was over in all respects...that there was no longer ANY communication between them of any sort? Or are you saying that only the sexual part was over? I think I might have missed that translation and would appreciate it if you could clarify what respected translator said that. Or is your post just your opinion? If it is, that's ok...we all have our own opinions right? I have no way of knowing what the status of their relationship truly is without visual proof or a legitimate translation of a conversation between Martina and Nelly, Bogdan and Nelly, or Martina and Alberto. 

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Are you saying that you were privy to a Russian or Spanish translation that was posted here on the forum that clearly said that the relationship between Martina and Nelly was over in all respects...that there was no longer ANY communication between them of any sort? Or are you saying that only the sexual part was over? I think I might have missed that translation and would appreciate it if you could clarify what respected translator said that. Or is your post just your opinion? If it is, that's ok...we all have our own opinions right? I have no way of knowing what the status of their relationship truly is without visual proof or a legitimate translation of a conversation between Martina and Nelly, Bogdan and Nelly, or Martina and Alberto. 

The friendship between Nelly and Martina is over, at least for the moment. After the great fight dowstairs her apartment on September 24th, Martina's concept of Nelly is really bad, and it seems that they haven't had contact again. The only reference to Nelly that I've heard from Martina is that she doesn't miss her. Nelly has gone downhill even faster since then.

That same day, but for another reason, she also cut off her relationship with her young classmate, the one who visited her frequently.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, emnv said:

The friendship between Nelly and Martina is over, at least for the moment. After the great fight dowstairs her apartment on September 24th, Martina's concept of Nelly is really bad, and it seems that they haven't had contact again. The only reference to Nelly that I've heard from Martina is that she doesn't miss her. Nelly has gone downhill even faster since then.

That same day, but for another reason, she also cut off her relationship with her young classmate, the one who visited her frequently.

Congratulations Martina.  Your school and your support team, Alberto, Taco and Black are much more important than Nelly and the school friend.  Martina tried to help them both but they both self-destructed.  Life goes on. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, emnv said:

So, where did you hear that Martina said she didn't miss Nelly? My question is the same as I asked earlier, can you document a trusted translator's post that now says not only that Martina's "concept of Nelly" became "really bad" after a "great fight downstairs" ? What argument was that? Can you  let us know when there was documented evidence of that argument.. no replays that I have still available show that conversation between Martina and Nelly......unless you recorded something I missed. And secondly, what documented translation did you read that Martina was no longer seeing her ÿoung classmate"? I guess I missed that translation too. No respect intended, but are these your documented translations or are they your personal opinions...speculations?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DWI said:

So, where did you hear that Martina said she didn't miss Nelly? My question is the same as I asked earlier, can you document a trusted translator's post that now says not only that Martina's "concept of Nelly" became "really bad" after a "great fight downstairs" ? What argument was that? Can you  let us know when there was documented evidence of that argument.. no replays that I have still available show that conversation between Martina and Nelly......unless you recorded something I missed. And secondly, what documented translation did you read that Martina was no longer seeing her ÿoung classmate"? I guess I missed that translation too. No respect intended, but are these your documented translations or are they your personal opinions...speculations?

To clairify my last post, meant to say I intended "no disrespect" in my words.

23 minutes ago, DWI said:

Are you Spanish?...

25 minutes ago, DWI said:

EMNV is a trusted translator.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2