B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Are they trying anal?

I don't think so, but Eva is not afraid to try anal. She has inserted an anal plug numerous times and had sex with her husband. She literally has no boundaries that she isn't willing to try. She is an amazing sex partner. What a pleasure to see her again. LIke many I have been a fan but was not a fan of her husband. Glad she left that selfish prick!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't think so, but Eva is not afraid to try anal. She has inserted an anal plug numerous times and had sex with her husband. She literally has no boundaries that she isn't willing to try. She is an amazing sex partner. What a pleasure to see her again. LIke many I have been a fan but was not a fan of her husband. Glad she left that selfish prick!!

i don't think there's a surface left in the apartment where they haven't had sex.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

They are incredible.  I am very impressed.  And I think I read (from the olden days), that she is bi?

Hi Jen,

Yup, in Russia she had quite a few lesbian escapades...she also had a couple of FFM threesome trysts with her husband Sam. And as is her trademark, the sessions  were very sensual but also hardcore. Some of these events were with her musician girlfriend who was cute as hell. Often they would play music together and then fuck  by themselves or occasionally Sam would join in for a threesome. Its still too early to say if she is still a practicing bisexual woman but I suspect we'll find out. My one concern is that as of yet, the has been no interaction with any Barcelona women. I find it strange that nobody from the Barca apartments has yet to visit. Of course my first fantasy is to see Eva meet Martina...ok, I better stop that...too soon to go down that road if I want to keep my sanity.

27 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Jen,

Yup, in Russia she had quite a few lesbian escapades...she also had a couple of FFM threesome trysts with her husband Sam. And as is her trademark, the sessions  were very sensual but also hardcore. Some of these events were with her musician girlfriend who was cute as hell. Often they would play music together and then fuck  by themselves or occasionally Sam would join in for a threesome. Its still too early to say if she is still a practicing bisexual woman but I suspect we'll find out. My one concern is that as of yet, the has been no interaction with any Barcelona women. I find it strange that nobody from the Barca apartments has yet to visit. Of course my first fantasy is to see Eva meet Martina...ok, I better stop that...too soon to go down that road if I want to keep my sanity.

Excellent post. And if the musician friend is the girl with the glasses let's not forget how often Sam would fuck her in the ass while she was kissing Eva. She took his cock in her ass rather easily too. She looked so nerdy and was a very good fuck.