B6 - General Topic 2022 #6 (March / April) Eva & Matvei

This is what's going to happen with this apartment now, it will be visited by Masha and what ever flavor of the month she has at that time, on numerous occasions.  Masha will then incorporate the other "B" apartments and this apartment will turn into just another bullshit, fake ass apartment.  What they should have done since they wanted to bring back another fucking repeat, is move them to B5 so those two losers over there would have playmates, and then move Tata to B6.  B6 is perfect for a single girl tenant and it would be good for Tata to get away from K&R.

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Right solution for Eva&Mat (being a couple). A little less for Harley and Fiora who will now have to share the room in B4 when they have their respective boyfriends visiting.

I disagree but that's my option.  They should have put these two in B5 and moved Tata to B6 and away from those two losers.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not his real name anyways. 

Matvei, who's the rocket scientist at RLC that thinks of these names. 

I was wondering if they might get to pick their own names?

55 minutes ago, rado07 said:

so far only two backpacks are included. no suitcases.
so probably more of a sudden decision, and not planned from the outset and the short trip is now a longer vacation in Spain 😇

I think they are refugees and couldn't take much.,  Assuming they reached Poland, Poland probably gave them unrestricted stay visas, and from Poland they traveled to Rome, and from Rome to Barcelona. 

• Upvote 1

Welcome back officially , a fantastic development , well done 😊 Everything is possible and it depends on them , either they will choose a more “ on their own “ participation and will stay away from the rest or Masha has already informed Eva about some people in Barcelona and of course it is up to them if we see them interacting and get to know other tenants or new people in Barcelona .. Welcome back to sensational Eva and Matvei that luckily , no one has complained about him so far 😂🤣

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, moules said:

Creo que son refugiados y no pudieron tomar mucho. Suponiendo que llegaron a Polonia, Polonia probablemente les dio visas de estadía sin restricciones, y desde Polonia viajaron a Roma y de Roma a Barcelona. 

Yes, they take refuge from Masha...😂

• Haha 2

I am sure that there are many fans of Eva on here. I know that Eva is from Russia but I don't understand why Russians are leaving Russia, other than the sanctions which not as serious as the situation in Ukraine.

I don't understand why RLC brought Eva & her boyfriend. I would definitely understand if they bring a couple from Ukraine who wants to escape Ukraine and lives in a safe place and I am not talking about the twins or Nana.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1