Psyche & Mars 2022 #1

I decided to give this apartment time before going into conclusions , unlikely previous times that I rushed “ judging “ , I could say with a 50% success …This apartment it is safe to say it is a failure , these two failed , no matter how much anyone will try to defend them ( I have personally quite a reputation defending the majority and “ hammering “ some few 😂🤣😂🤣 ) , but honestly , WTF goes on in this place ?

The only actual things we saw

- The first night  of the girl - personally I liked - putting an effort to create a decoration thing , skills shown , really great to see a ( new ) tenant being creative .

- A couple of days later if I remember correctly their one and only “ couples interaction “ in the LR

- Some friends visiting and that’s it for the positive .

12 days after and I think we have seen this girl a total of , what is it ? 3-4 days ? The guy playing his video games and that’s it . Usually new tenants apartments are getting quite the attention the first days , couple of weeks with  posts , trying to get a connection with the new people , understand them , watch them closely . I can’t remember such apathy here by forum members of the (no)happenings for this “ couple . If this isn’t a failure , I dint know what is … I hope I am at the 50% wrong judgement here , but come on , let’s be honest and speak with the facts and say that this has been a tragic casting .. only that the apartment gets more comments when they are absent and UM says it all..

RLC , you have the solution already in Prague .

Solution 1 , give Mirukawa the apartment 🙃😆

Solutuon 2 , FIND DINA ( Masha’s best friend ) and give her the apartment 😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

From replay, Mars left with a backpack.  No indication of any packing or leaving for good.  Just the opposite.

No sign of Psyche.

Shortly after Mars left the apartment, the timestamp froze, which could indicate that there was a loss of connectivity.  The apartment then went U/M.  There is so  much hacking going on by both sides, plus two major Internet backbone providers have cut off Russia. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

From replay, Mars left with a backpack.  No indication of any packing or leaving for good.  Just the opposite.

No sign of Psyche.

Shortly after Mars left the apartment, the timestamp froze, which could indicate that there was a loss of connectivity.  The apartment then went U/M.  There is so  much hacking going on by both sides, plus two major Internet backbone providers have cut off Russia. 

Well there's a surprise...😏

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moules said:

No sign of Psyche.

Then why the other Prague's apartments are online?

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Then why the other Prague's apartments are online?

IP addresses are assigned in blocks by country.  The backbone providers were not taking all the blocks assigned to Russia off-line, only some of them.  For example, IP addresses assigned to Telegram were kept connected..  The United States has about 1.6 billion IP addresses, Russia about 45 million, Spain 35 million. Ukraine 11 million.  Loss of connectivity is one possible explanation for this apartment going U/M.  Another could be that Mars was going to be away for some period of time, and RLC decided to take it off-line.  But from Mars actions, there was no indication that they were leaving the project today, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow.

LITE.IP2LOCATION.COM

IP2Location LITE provides free geolocation database to query IP address for country, city, states & etc. IP2Proxy LITE provides free...

il y a 15 minutes, moules a dit :

IP addresses are assigned in blocks by country.  The backbone providers were not taking all the blocks assigned to Russia off-line, only some of them.  For example, IP addresses assigned to Telegram were kept connected..  The United States has about 1.6 billion IP addresses, Russia about 45 million, Spain 35 million. Ukraine 11 million.  Loss of connectivity is one possible explanation for this apartment going U/M.  Another could be that Mars was going to be away for some period of time, and RLC decided to take it off-line.  But from Mars actions, there was no indication that they were leaving the project today, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow.

LITE.IP2LOCATION.COM

IP2Location LITE provides free geolocation database to query IP address for country, city, states & etc. IP2Proxy LITE provides free...

what does it have to do with russia since this apartment is in the czech republic?

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

I decided to give this apartment time before going into conclusions , unlikely previous times that I rushed “ judging “ , I could say with a 50% success …This apartment it is safe to say it is a failure , these two failed , no matter how much anyone will try to defend them ( I have personally quite a reputation defending the majority and “ hammering “ some few 😂🤣😂🤣 ) , but honestly , WTF goes on in this place ?

The only actual things we saw

- The first night  of the girl - personally I liked - putting an effort to create a decoration thing , skills shown , really great to see a ( new ) tenant being creative .

- A couple of days later if I remember correctly their one and only “ couples interaction “ in the LR

- Some friends visiting and that’s it for the positive .

12 days after and I think we have seen this girl a total of , what is it ? 3-4 days ? The guy playing his video games and that’s it . Usually new tenants apartments are getting quite the attention the first days , couple of weeks with  posts , trying to get a connection with the new people , understand them , watch them closely . I can’t remember such apathy here by forum members of the (no)happenings for this “ couple . If this isn’t a failure , I dint know what is … I hope I am at the 50% wrong judgement here , but come on , let’s be honest and speak with the facts and say that this has been a tragic casting .. only that the apartment gets more comments when they are absent and UM says it all..

RLC , you have the solution already in Prague .

Solution 1 , give Mirukawa the apartment 🙃😆

Solutuon 2 , FIND DINA ( Masha’s best friend ) and give her the apartment 😇

The things I saw.......NOTHING!