Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #19

Pete1960

On 11/10/2022 at 9:02 PM, StnCld316 said:

Elections in Canada are decided on Election Day. All votes are done and counted by the end of the Election on the same day.  We do not have mail in voting or at least I have never heard of it. 

We got so much election shit going on that's supposed to speed things up. We got early voting, a month in some states, ballots mailed to every citizen in some states, almost everything computerized, thousands counting, and votes still being counted. We have Nevada counting 20 000 votes a day, and Florida's millions  done on election night. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

We got so much election shit going on that's supposed to speed things up. We got early voting, a month in some states, ballots mailed to every citizen in some states, almost everything computerized, thousands counting, and votes still being counted. We have Nevada counting 20 000 votes a day, and Florida's millions  done on election night. 

They are still bring more i8n that the 'found' 

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul changed the dynamics of the apartment and Leora is actually more restricted or hindered by Paul in doing her "anything goes" performances. I believe she is still wild, horny and has strong urges to treat her viewers but with Paul around she has had to control herself. She is not as loose and fancy free now. When she was living alone her main focus was being an exhibitionist for all her paid subscribers and followers. Now her main focus is Paul so she had to cut back on the showtimes. I suspect Leora misses all the praise, glory, attention and comments that she received prior to Paul's arrival. Does this bother Leora. Personally I think it does. She has Paul but at the cost of losing her fan base??? 

You would rather be entertained by her bating or fucking?  Choose in preference.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They get a free furnished apartment all utilities paid, and they get a monthly income likely about 2,000 Euro.

All things considered, that's not terrible (not good for 30 somethings, but not terrible).

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

All things considered, that's not terrible (not good for 30 somethings, but not terrible).

I think it will come back and bite them in the butt later in life.   Wait until facial recognition is universal. Yikes, mom, dad, kids...

Their lives, their consequences.

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think in the U S they see which way the ballots are favoring, and if it's not the party they want, they go out and find 50,000 ballots in their favor in the back of a truck somewhere😄

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Pulling the hair out of his head, chewing his fingernails and mostly notable for picking his nose flicking the boogers all over. That's what one calls multi-tasking.  He's got a talent.   :biggrin:

The fact Paul has no social graces, eats like a pig, picks his nose and flicks it, and generally smothers Leora's chances of her fans enjoying any  " old time " entertainment does not detract from the fact that he does have other skills, and is also an intelligent individual....In her own words " she admired his intelligence". He makes me cringe, but that also doesn't alter his credentials.

He must have something, he has her !😁

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The fact Paul has no social graces, eats like a pig, picks his nose and flicks it, and generally smothers Leora's chances of her fans enjoying any  " old time " entertainment does not detract from the fact that he does have other skills, and is also an intelligent individual....In her own words " she admired his intelligence". He makes me cringe, but that also doesn't alter his credentials.

He must have something, he has her !😁

Personally, I do not see what she sees in him but that's her prerogative.  

One would think after all the abuse in the previous apartments she would have just walked away but she didn't and stuck around for the constant physical and emotional abuse.  In this apartment he hasn't shown any abusive nature yet but give him time he likely will. Maybe he took Anger Mangement Classes before coming to Prague.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1