Masha - 2023 #3

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Earlier Masha cried like a baby over Elvis (again). Grow up woman and stop being such a Drama Queen. It's getting boring. Just leave the clown and learn not to be so afraid of being single.

Give her 24 hours and she'll suck his dick like a vacuum cleaner. It's a routine now.

• Haha 4

I read the couple of messages that Irma relayed to the CC's people through a member of CC that she is visiting a friend on her way back to Ukraine.  

I don't remember through all the past years that Masha & Irma are friends and I think they have never met before her current visit to Masha so I am not sure when they became friends !!!  I know Babi & Masha are good friends and Babi & Irma are good friends too and I think this explains the appearance of Babi few days ago with Irma as way of introducing Irma to Masha. 

Also, people on here are commenting that Irma is not showing too much on cams during this visit. I think most of former participants are professionals about being on cameras and I am sure Irma's visit to Masha brought too much traffic to the apartment which will be translated into money to Masha and I think Irma realized by now that she brought much traffic to the apartment and that is why she thinks she doesn't need to do anything more on cams. Otherwise, she would do more. 

I think this is how the former participants pay the current participants to stay at their apartments with no cost to them and share foods and booz with the current tenants.

It reminds me of Rasputine at B1 when he had sex with Anna, Lola and Mila as their way of paying him for his time for the professional photo shoots that he did.    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Give her 24 hours and she'll suck his dick like a vacuum cleaner. It's a routine now.

What Paul is for Leora as not being alone on a country that she resides 4 years without having 1 SINGLE FRIES.  , Elvis is the sex drug addict that Masha needs to satisfy her complexity sex life . Numerous times said , he is a sex toy for Masha that satisfies her the way she wishes . 

When  women get addicted to certain routines , good for them but only on surface . Deep inside the needs and desires are more but … 

On 8/5/2023 at 11:54 PM, jugghead said:

Thank you sir. How are you Mr. Lannister?

And it is not strange at all to know that Irma talks to you. I envy you that. If you have the opportunity, please tell her that her fans miss her and we hope she is well.

Hi Jugg, a heart attack, covid and a few other health issues but at 74 I am still ticking along.  I will pass on your comments.  Stay healthy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3