Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, spielo said:

I have the issue every day, with or without screen recorder app running.

Aah, now, normally I´m using Edge with this issue. Just now tested under Chrome.... and everything is fine.  Within one apartment using timeline I can jump from one cam to another and click again on timeline. So it is a browser issue!

I never use edge because it always crashes the windows start menu for me

23 minutes ago, spielo said:

Aah, now, normally I´m using Edge with this issue. Just now tested under Chrome.... and everything is fine.  Within one apartment using timeline I can jump from one cam to another and click again on timeline. So it is a browser issue!

Edit: IE also works fine!

i am under chrome and i have always this problem but it's probably because i am always with vista and it's one year i have no update with chrome under vista :biggrin: it's emergency i change my computer

Welcome Mika & Layne House! As usual, cameras are up to adjustments, we need several days to check them out in different lighting and action conditons. So be welcome to give a feedback on them via Support or here.

These guys are great, @guitargst is great, and this apartment seems lovely. 

1 hour ago, spielo said:

Edit: IE also works fine!

We are aware :( It was said here by some user that the our model considers, that everything is done by apartment managers, but it's not usually the true. We have lots and lots of stuff to be done of strategic matter, including development, that's why it takes time (hey fellow devs) to develop things. Be sure we have every issue appended to the to-do list. And your feedbacks are like highlights of major things to pay attention to.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

At Disneyland in case you guys missed me. Having matathon sex back at the hotel in between trips to the park. Up to 3x in the last 24r hrs. I'm pretty exhausted, I don't know how they can do it day after day after day. Guess they are a tad younger then me, but still you have to be in good shape to do what they do. I give them a lot of credit for thier talent.  

You Naughty Girl..:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

On 2/12/2017 at 5:35 PM, bean1111 said:

every time I use time line it jumps to Anna & Alex's apartment. I can't go room to room in the same apartment without it jumping to A&A's. Anyone else have this issue?

I used to have this problem too, except it would jump to Natasha & John apt. I found the problem was that I used a desktop shortcut to VHTV and the desktop shortcut took me to a living room cam in their apt. So I changed the address of the shortcut to www.voyeur-house.tv, and this fixed the problem. No more jumping to N & J apt when using the timeline!

@Voyeur House TV, hope you're progressing with the archive video and the timeline which right now is a total joke. The supposed activity blips are useless for the most part and navigating the timeline is an exercise in frustration.

Also, can you tell me why this happens every time I access the timeline?

Every apartment when I go to the timeline, menu takes me to realm 6.

Screenshot 2017-02-16 12.57.56.png

Screenshot 2017-02-16 12.58.20.png

Screenshot 2017-02-16 12.59.01.png

Screenshot 2017-02-16 12.59.21.png

Screenshot 2017-02-16 12.58.40.png

15 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

@Voyeur House TV, hope you're progressing with the archive video and the timeline which right now is a total joke. The supposed activity blips are useless for the most part and navigating the timeline is an exercise in frustration.

Also, can you tell me why this happens every time I access the timeline?

Every apartment when I go to the timeline, menu takes me to realm 6.

Screenshot 2017-02-16 12.57.56.png  0   769.35 kB

Screenshot 2017-02-16 12.58.20.png  0   954.5 kB

Screenshot 2017-02-16 12.59.01.png  0   822.21 kB

Screenshot 2017-02-16 12.59.21.png  0   849.64 kB

Screenshot 2017-02-16 12.58.40.png  0   650.52 kB

They are active in the Anna Alex topic right now. I am pretty sure @Voyeur House TV will give us an update on archives and timeline soon

7 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It looks like you've got some UI bug, because it really is active for Anna&Alex apartment, that's why it just takes you there.

We will give you updates as soon as we have something ready to show. Working solely on archive videos right now.

Thanks guys,

Biggest issues on timeline for me are:

• activity graph is not reliable at all (shows activity when nobody is in the room, but much more often shows no activity at all when persons are present in front of cam)
  • Navigating for selecting a time is very jumpy and you are unable to select a specific time because of this.