Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it takes for everybody, and from what I can see, there is clientele for this kind of apartment, so everyone is happy
and if you do not want to see, just do not look ^^

I’d prefer to have camcaps tell me how to learn to mute all the gay apartment threads from the all activity feed. I’m not against having the apartments, I’m just not interested in watching or reading about them and they are taking up more and more of the feed lately.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

I’d prefer to have camcaps tell me how to learn to mute all the gay apartment threads from the all activity feed. I’m not against having the apartments, I’m just not interested in watching or reading about them and they are taking up more and more of the feed lately.

not difficult, if you have a new post on gay apartment, click on "Mark forum read", problem is resolved ;-)  

Image_2017_10_17_22_20_11_706.png

3 hours ago Kkru394 said:

Well tough just deal with this is the 21st Century and 2017 everyone needs to get used to this now. We have to put up we everyone always posting pics and talking about girls and their naked bodies and whatnot.

• Like 2

@Voyeur House TV What is actually happening at Zoi & Tim's apartment? for 3 days they have had tech work listed in your tweets, I'm sorry but that is kind of ridiculous to have so many issue's in a week. I could put a tin foil hat on and suggest that when something interesting is going to happen their that you now have a plausible excuse, If there is a constant genuine issue then take the apartment off line and fix it just stop dilly dallying and sort it.

Zoi_Tim_tech_work.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

VHTV You started off rough , I know it was hard getting VH off the ground but you have improved alot  , yes there been issues , but over all your doing great . Now you have some great apartments some down right that stink and you added a couple that I myself wont mention because some people might get upset but it's not my kind of thing .  And your Price to join is way to high  for a blue collar worker like me with a large family . so good luck with your site . Also if I may  YOU  may want to have vhtv and vhtvrainbow . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

@Voyeur House TV What is actually happening at Zoi & Tim's apartment? for 3 days they have had tech work listed in your tweets, I'm sorry but that is kind of ridiculous to have so many issue's in a week. I could put a tin foil hat on and suggest that when something interesting is going to happen their that you now have a plausible excuse, If there is a constant genuine issue then take the apartment off line and fix it just stop dilly dallying and sort it.

Zoi_Tim_tech_work.jpg

That second tweet was general with all apartments of Alex and Lina (so could have been in the area) ... We are most of the time listening building construction sounds on their apartment could also be related... 
I don't think it's them 'hiding' because there was nothing to hide (and when was internet problem the house wasn't really offline and we all could see some glimpses of nothing happening)

50 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That second tweet was general with all apartments of Alex and Lina (so could have been in the area) ... We are most of the time listening building construction sounds on their apartment could also be related... 
I don't think it's them 'hiding' because there was nothing to hide (and when was internet problem the house wasn't really offline and we all could see some glimpses of nothing happening)

I just think there is more to it, if you work on tech issue's then it shouldn't go on for as long as this, yes the second was an explanation of ISP issues but to have that many issues in general is bad, how to they attract new sub's if for the past 3 days they have listed tech work on an apt which has been running for some time now.

hey VHTV... stop with the fucking sexual twitter updates  until  you learn  to  talk about people  with some respect.   i'm seriously  sick  of you  describing  people  like they're fucking animals  or some kind of experiment.

so please, unless it's for a tech issue,   shut the fuck up on twitter.