Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

33 minutes ago, pahman said:

I have a request for the administrator of the forum: Is it possible to put the start date of every apartment of VHTV next to its name like you did with RLC? 

This way people know how old the apt is. They don't need to go inside the apt topic to find it out.

On the list that i create and it's here at this section you have that more or less... And the starting date in general is = to the date of the first post creation  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

Problem with putting dates for participants rather than apartments is that for example Anna & Alex will have different dates to Drew and Bree. Date for Lisa is different than the date for Em etc.

It would have to be the Date the Apartment began and when the Apartment finished. Names will always be Added or Removed from Active Apartments.

• Like 1

All of the Active Apartments now have Dates on them when they Started on VHTV.  The Archived Apartments have Dates of when the Apartment Started and when the Apartment Finished on VHTV.

The Archived Apartments are in Chronological Order by the Dates when they Finished in the Project.       Example: The Last Apartment Offline will always be on the Top.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All of the Active Apartments now have Dates on them when they Started on VHTV.  The Archived Apartments have Dates of when the Apartment Started and when the Apartment Finished on VHTV.

The Archived Apartments are in Chronological Order by the Dates when they Finished in the Project.       Example: The Last Apartment Offline will always be on the Top.

Awesome. Thank you :biggrin:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Peep_R said:

I've been loving what I've been seeing and I was thinking about signing up as a paying customer but was wondering if the constant breaks in the feed, buffering issues, continue to plague even the payers?

It was a real problem for a while but we're in the USA.  Since they changed to US servers it has pretty much cleared up. Not knowing where you are I can't really answer you.  So I'll simply waste your time posting this inane and asinine comment. :biggrin: I notice before I sign in the the buffering is worse than after so I'd say you are probably experiencing it because you are viewing free.  My suggestion is try it for a month and then decide whether or not you want to commit to a long term subscription.  I will say this, VH is far more responsive to your complaints and or comments than VV or RLC.  I know, I've subscribed to all of them and believe me, I bitch more than most.  Give VH a try and since I haven't  your posts before, welcome to the insane asylum..:biggrin:

• Like 1

I am also in the USA - east coast - and did a short subscription to RLC a few years ago. I only started watch the free feed on VH a few months back and have been impressed! Some of the apartments on RLC are absolutely dead, even depressing.
I am watching the Mira & Henry apartment (being a BIG fan of redheads, she's a favorite) now and it's barely watchable because of all the breaks in the feed - like every 10 seconds! 

On 12/12/2017 at 8:12 PM, Peep_R said:

I am also in the USA - east coast - and did a short subscription to RLC a few years ago. I only started watch the free feed on VH a few months back and have been impressed! Some of the apartments on RLC are absolutely dead, even depressing.
I am watching the Mira & Henry apartment (being a BIG fan of redheads, she's a favorite) now and it's barely watchable because of all the breaks in the feed - like every 10 seconds! 

I got hit with a "502 Bad Gateway" a couple of times today so I think it is the servers.  Right now it seems to be ok.  Hang in there.  BTW, if you are a subscriber send them a support ticket and let them know what you posted here.  They are generally pretty responsive..

• Like 1

Are any other watchers in the UK experiencing buffering and intermittent type problems this morning on almost every apartment on VHTV? I am not getting the same effect on either RLC or VV, only on VHTV. It is taking marginally longer to load than usual, when switching views or flats/apartments, it loads then runs for about 10 seconds or so then stops, as though buffering again, and the duration between buffering interludes is a bit random to say the least. Normally if I "set the delay" to around 12-16 seconds I do not experience ANY buffering whatsoever but this morning it is as bad as I have ever experienced, when it has been working. Alternatively as I am a "user not a geek", and please forgive me those of you are more computer literate, have you any simple suggestions for a simple man to apply to remedy or improve the situation, please?

Because other sites are working fine, although it is freezing rain outside, I know well because I was stalking this morning with a guest, I suspect it must be specific server related ?? and not something to do with my internet connection.

Edited by Oldstalker
to be comprehensively specific
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Are any other watchers in the UK experiencing buffering and intermittent type problems this morning on almost every apartment on VHTV? I am not getting the same effect on either RLC or VV, only on VHTV. It is taking marginally longer to load than usual, when switching views or flats/apartments, it loads then runs for about 10 seconds or so then stops, as though buffering again, and the duration between buffering interludes is a bit random to say the least. Normally if I "set the delay" to around 12-16 seconds I do not experience ANY buffering whatsoever but this morning it is as bad as I have ever experienced, when it has been working. Alternatively as I am a "user not a geek", and please forgive me those of you are more computer literate, have you any simple suggestions for a simple man to apply to remedy or improve the situation, please?

Because other sites are working fine, although it is freezing rain outside, I know well because I was stalking this morning with a guest, I suspect it must be specific server related ?? and not something to do with my internet connection.

I am not far away from you (Germany) and have same problems right now. All other streams running fine...

• Like 1