Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

16 minutes ago, Just In said:

Don't get worked up about it, VH will do the right thing. Just put them in your rear view mirror and breath easy.

Sorry, but this time this attitude, only this attitude does not pay
I click on the apartment and I see something strange.
Life walking there.
I stand and watch. Suddenly the cam I'm following is covered

I leave and return more often. The cam is uncovered. Return and covered again.
I go to Timeline to try to find the point that has occurred.
And I see the empty room, the active sound and voices. Check kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and nothing, nobody. With the voices, I see strange noises, laughter interspersed with silence for laughs and noises again. .

I leave and return, to see how soon all "destroyed", lying on the couch wrapped in blankets, I go out again no one and again sounds of step present. Where for the love of God?

Off Line, none of this would be felt by us and they would not need to hide from the cams,

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but this time this attitude, only this attitude does not pay
I click on the apartment and I see something strange.
Life walking there.
I stand and watch. Suddenly the cam I'm following is covered

I leave and return more often. The cam is uncovered. Return and covered again.
I go to Timeline to try to find the point that has occurred.
And I see the empty room, the active sound and voices. Check kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms and nothing, nobody. With the voices, I see strange noises, laughter interspersed with silence for laughs and noises again. .

I leave and return, to see how soon all "destroyed", lying on the couch wrapped in blankets, I go out again no one and again sounds of step present. Where for the love of God?

Off Line, none of this would be felt by us and they would not need to hide from the cams,

If you go to there thread you might get what I am saying.

So VHTV it's aceptable for you what happened westerday at the Stacy,xenia,Gary and Dora house!?They(the residents and guest)covered and uncovered an cam multiple times.This act of them was just one of the many desrespectful things this four residents do constantly to your(VH)clients.Stop ignoring it and do something.Show that no manager or resident it's above the persons that pay you(us clients,users).

• Like 1

Just recieve my second warning point in few time by one mod,people that fallow me knows that I post a lot and a lot being negative,but that's based on what I see daily,VH once asked if I feeled that my freedom of speech wasn't been applied..well from now on I can't say what I think the times I feel like.Sad to see this in an place that opinions,free of speech should be something always present.So from now on I can't be myself and honest.

Everyone: Please understand that continually negative and repetitive posts are annoying to others, and when it causes problems with the membership, it is against our Rules. Also understand that US citizens take "freedom of speech" far more seriously than nearly all nations, but that our 1st Amendment to our Constitution restricts the right of the government to limit the freedom of speech. This was done so that a ruling party would no be able to silence its opposition. Private individuals, organizations, a business are not restricted by this law because they have no coercive powers, and individuals may simply go elsewhere with their business or start their own group if they wish.

Thank you.

25 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Everyone: Please understand that continually negative and repetitive posts are annoying to others, and when it causes problems with the membership, it is against our Rules. Also understand that US citizens take "freedom of speech" far more seriously than nearly all nations, but that our 1st Amendment to our Constitution restricts the right of the government to limit the freedom of speech. This was done so that a ruling party would no be able to silence its opposition. Private individuals, organizations, a business are not restricted by this law because they have no coercive powers, and individuals may simply go elsewhere with their business or start their own group if they wish.

Thank you.

If I see the same thing daily can't I say that?I say I lot of positive things and that was never mention,my posts,responses to the moder in cause are a lot of times deleted and I feel that have not free of speech.In this same forum more than one user called me very bad names repetdly and no warning points were given to them,shouldn't we all be treated equal?I remember you also that desrespecting users of cc it's an break of rules.With two warning points in just one month I can't participate with honesty and what I think in this forum I like to much.

3 minutes ago, bellanofretete said:

Thanks to all the negatives that everyone is aware of, ive just cancelled my membership. No way i'll pay almost 800 of my coin for this. Was good at first for me, in a single month it went down and crashed. :cry:

In my case I didn't renew my membership because some users were again and again calling me bad names and nothing was done.People should Be free to have their opions,now calling bad names that shouldn't happen.

37 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Thank you.

Hi Foamy,

I agree saying always the same things is not helping at all. But what do you mean with "when it causes problems with the membership, it is against our Rules" ? What problems and what membership do you mean? CC or VH? 

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Jabba,I didn't had any warning point in about one year,then I moved to VH forum and have already two warning points,being one of them permanently,well people can take their conclusions.

Sorry to hear. Just take it a bit more relaxed. There was a time I was really impulsive and tend to complain a lot. But it brings you nowhere. Rather try to have fun and make friend here. Dont get me wrong you can and you should always voice your opinion. The rider (Damn reminds me of Nick Cage again :biggrin: ) warned you because your previous posts were all the same. One post would have been enough. Dont leave us here. Your opinion is as valuable as everyones elses opinion. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry to hear. Just take it a bit more relaxed. There was a time I was really impulsive and tend to complain a lot. But it brings you nowhere. Rather try to have fun and make friend here. Dont get me wrong you can and you should always voice your opinion. The rider (Damn reminds me of Nick Cage again :biggrin: ) warned you because your previous posts were all the same. One post would have been enough. Dont leave us here. Your opinion is as valuable as everyones elses opinion. 

From now on I will just say the girls are pretty and everything it's lovely.With one permanent warning point and other one I can't participate with my honesty in forum,not because I don't want it but because i can't.Sad to see this.And remember now it's me tomorrow can be you etc.