Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Currently, CC is trying to make it so that RLC apartment threads about pictures are in the picture section, videos are in the video section, and discussions are in a discussion section. That's a really tough concept for people to understand, and it will not be a delicate transition for many members. I'm speaking as Lord Squirrel of Off-Topic himself.

If anyone has a problem with our attempts to improve organization, please PM me, and I will pass it forward to the other mods for consideration.

This girls apartment is a miserable apartment to keep organized. To be clear, Rita is hot as hell, and Nora is Queen, and they both merit their own "retired" section, but they're gone, others come & go, and if any of this apartment really interests you for more that a year at a time, please PM me and maybe we'll create a thread that specializes in your own personal goddess. It's OK. We all have our loves.

In fact, I might push for a "Goddess" thread. It will include Rita & Kami and some of the others, Nora (Old Dudes still understand the Queen of CC), Leora (Primal Goddess of the Universe), various member suggestions, and Meerkat, of course.  :D :D :D

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Currently, CC is trying to make it so that RLC apartment threads about pictures are in the picture section, videos are in the video section, and discussions are in a discussion section. That's a really tough concept for people to understand, and it will not be a delicate transition for many members. I'm speaking as Lord Squirrel of Off-Topic himself.

If anyone has a problem with our attempts to improve organization, please PM me, and I will pass it forward to the other mods for consideration.

This girls apartment is a miserable apartment to keep organized. To be clear, Rita is hot as hell, and Nora is Queen, and they both merit their own "retired" section, but they're gone, others come & go, and if any of this apartment really interests you for more that a year at a time, please PM me and maybe we'll create a thread that specializes in your own personal goddess. It's OK. We all have our loves.

In fact, I might push for a "Goddess" thread. It will include Rita (of course), Queen Nora (Old Dudes still understand the Queen of CC), Leora (Primal Goddess), member suggestions, and Meerkat, of course.  :D :D :D

this is not fair

And so-called monopoly

Everyone has the right to participate

I personally like this new format.

And yes, it takes getting used to.

However, it is much better than the endless scrolling over the same caps over and over again, with every poster copying a multitude of caps just to say thank you, so-and-so for posting, or whatever.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Je pensais a quelque chose suite aux problèmes photos et commentaires  que certaines personnes rencontrées

Pourquoi pas le contributeur qui poste une photo  ne mettrais pas la date et heure au dessus de la photo par exemple , ce qui permettrais aux personnes qui lisent les commentaires de  se retrouver  par rapport à la photo  vu dans ce thread

C'est une idée comme une autre je ne sais pas ce que vous en pensez

Everybody wants a piece of Irma's Boobies,Those girls just can't get enough of those love pillows and neither would anyone of us,thanks hope85 for posting this wonderful photo :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap:

z_430.gif

If you have any comments or concerns about:

1) The new user-interface.

or

2) New posting procedures.

Please Private Message me and I will present your opinions and concerns to the "Almighty". We Mods and Admins sincerely want to make changes that improve CamCaps so that it remains a fun site with lots of T&A, posts, and thoughtful comments. Remember, we're members, too. We care about the site, or we wouldn't waste our lives here. We listen. Give us feedback. And include some pecans in there if you want my special attention!  :lmao:

Translate.google.com spoken here, mi amigos & ami, & whatever....

Blast from the past...

Ilona-dec4-15-8.jpg

Ilona-dec4-15-12.jpg

Maybe, but it is what I wanted to see  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

If the comments in the pictures section had stuck to being comments on the pictures there would have been no need for a change of policy but when iy got to the stage as it did with the last IIA thread when there were 4-5 pages with 1 thumbnail something had to be done. It is easy enough to put a comment on a picture with that picture in this section - a damn sight easier than capturing, editing and posting, pictures in the first place so I for one am very much in favour of the new policy.