Ideas & Feature Requests #1

3 hours ago, dmac7713 said:

firstly, I'm not a --------, as you think, secondly put yourself in the shoes of those who can not sleep and look vh like he is, I can tell you that he is far from generating interest because there is far too much camera without interest and when you have seen vh in the current state you will understand why I shout and I'm not the only one to think

There is a Topic made to Air Your Views about the Removal of Free Cams. Posting your concerns there might get a response from VHTV. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

You're right, CC gets VH more new subscribers than the free cams  get them, people see all the caps on here and want to see it live. A pic of a cumshot is great, seeing it actually fly is what I'd rather see!

Me too:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_ngjlikWdOv1u5gkulo1_400.gif

• Like 3

VHTV is obviously doing something right, or they wouldn't have so much traffic of comments on CamCaps. I've always hoped that they would do well, and they have some very exciting tenants. I think it's a mutually beneficial relationship between CC and VHTV, and the best way to maintain that is to provide productive, logical, and helpful feedback for VHTV so they can make their business decisions. I've started businesses, and made them successful, and I know it's extremely difficult and risky, but I would not attempt what VHTV has started in a million years. It's got to be scary and expensive, and if they are successful and make money at it, I'm rooting for them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV and @Admin and @StnCld316

It seems to me that it is a no brainer that VH should be advertising the hell out of CamCaps on the main site. Nothing hooks people to this stuff more then CamCaps.  Once a person starts watching and posting comments here they are hooked. I know in the beginning VH used to advertise CC as a watermark on the non-subcriber cams, but that ended at some point.

Why not just prominently post a link to CamCaps on the VH site?

Good idea. :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV and @Admin and @StnCld316

It seems to me that it is a no brainer that VH should be advertising the hell out of CamCaps on the main site. Nothing hooks people to this stuff more then CamCaps.  Once a person starts watching and posting comments here they are hooked. I know in the beginning VH used to advertise CC as a watermark on the non-subcriber cams, but that ended at some point.

Why not just prominently post a link to CamCaps on the VH site?

That is something that would have to be discussed with Admin & VHTV.

• Like 2