Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Jess can't even quite pretend to be polite to Nicole in front of the B2 girls. It's interesting watching the disdain on her face while talking to Nicole and then the quick flick back to her big bright webcam smile as soon as she starts talking to Danaya or Karol.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Still Nicole being treated like trash....like she doesnt exist...

You are so damn right. Karol now has a key role to play here now cos she'e friends with Jess and Nicole but Jess will never let this go! Nicole is helping in the kitchen and said something, as part of the conversation. Karol spoke, Irma looked and Jess couldn't give a fuck and didn't bother doing either. Then when Karol responded you couldn't shut Jess up....Can these girls not help each other out here cos, personally I think its shit!! ...:cry:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You are so damn right. Karol now has a key role to play here now cos she'e friends with Jess and Nicole but Jess will never let this go! Nicole is helping in the kitchen and said something, as part of the conversation. Karol spoke, Irma looked and Jess couldn't give a fuck and didn't bother doing either. Then when Karol responded you couldn't shut Jess up....Can these girls not help each other out here cos, personally I think its shit!! ...:cry:

but you never know..i believe power belongs to Nora and Irma for both B1 and B2...and yest when karol and danaya visited B1..i believe they did a bit of gossiping about Nicole and probably shared intel on her....

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

2 B's are enough.

not for me, i can't get enough of those "'all girls appt" :P but i doubt i would happend anyway ^^' the best they can do i think is upgrade B1 into a more "modern" appt like b2 with more space and more camera coverage ^^

• Upvote 1