Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

... i did not see much of her ... a very short stay in the apartment and very bad camera angles (cut off her head almost all the time).  ... but ... my the first impression is that she is actually looking average. ... not the kind of girl a lot of guys really need to look at.

...  maybe ... I have hoped for a girl way more cute.  ... It is just a first impression. ... Lets wait and see for a view with an better angle. 

... she seems to have a nice personality. Laughs a lot. she could be a real win for the cast. ... Let see.  

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

After looking and watching carefully, I have come to the conclusion that Estelle is not my type.  Indeed, to me she is Fugly (butt fucking ugly).  Let's see what her personality is..

No one asked you to go out with her or marry her :exclamation::biggrin::biggrin: LOL

• Upvote 3

I won't call her ugly but IMO she obviously appearance wise doesn't fit in with the other 6 girls in these apartments. I can't see myself using much camera time on her.   I think Nicole snowed RLC on this one. Hoping she's leaving at the same time as Nicole or it might be a tough couple months if she's here longer than all of the other 3 girls in Barca2. One other thing, I already think that sweater is hideous

8 hours ago, DES7469 said:

And again I get shot down.

I wouldn't know about her shows because I don't watch her. To me she is just a girl that stops by to eat, shower and sleep. Nothing more. But I do find it funny that people are making excuses about her being on the phone and out of the apartment. When she's been on her phone and out of the apartment from day one. And no need for a knee jerk defense response from the fan club. I didn't make that up it's fact.

I've kept my opinion of Nicole to myself (and I don't repeat what I think over and over like some do) because the fan club is only interested in comments that meet the Nicole can walk on water and change water into wine test. It's at the point now that if a comment even hints that it may relate to Nicole the knee jerk defense response happens. i just laugh when someone says "I know Nicole isn't prefect" because that's just a smoke screen to cover what they really think.

This post is long so I guess it's been bugging me and since it's going to be the only post I make on this subject I may as well go all out. 

I agree Nicole is a very good looking woman. But I think she is a very selfish self centered person. She only cares about what she wants and if people don't like it they can pound sand. Reading the post from last night someone said she was there because it was her job. Well that wasn't far off. It sounded like she only showed up because she thought she had to. Maybe there was a bonus for it. From what all of you said about the disagreement why else would she be there. 

I neither like or dislike Nicole I'm neutral about her. I'll say it again I do not like or dislike Nicole I an neutral about her. An I clear enough on that?

This post is only partly about Nicole. It's also about how the fan club is reacting other members where Nicole is concerned. I'll do my best not post anything about or related to Nicole, Estelle or the fan club from this point on. Stepping on others peoples fun isn't my thing. Estelle is Nicole's friend so I included her.

Now I know the fan club is likely to be indigent about what I said. But before you make a knee jerk defense reply I suggest you read the post again and take a minute to think about it. Nothing I've said here is out of line and I'm not criticizing Nicole or the fan club. It's not my place to judge anyone. If I don't like the way things are going I stay away. Which is what I've been doing. It's my opinion and my observations based on what I see and what I read in here. I know some people are not interested in reading such things but a few people are so I'm sharing mine even though I know it will upset some. (They'll get over it)

Okay I got that off my mind so I'll let it go. Unlike the people that keep fanning the flames about the disagreement the girls had. .I may or may not reply to comments made about this post. We'll see. 

Rant Over.( We now return you to the B2 UM watch.

For some one claiming he is "neutral" about Nicole you sure write a lot of rants against her ;)
I don't really have any favorite girls. I will "defend" anyone being badly treated by roommates (Just as I defend people in real life if i see injustice). I find all the girls interesting in their own way. Except for Nora.  That girl is a snake and a manipulative bitch and she's not even good looking (Now bite my a**) :) 

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

For some one claiming he is "neutral" about Nicole you sure write a lot of rants against her ;)
I don't really have any favorite girls. I will "defend" anyone being badly treated by roommates (Just as I defend people in real life if i see injustice). I find all the girls interesting in their own way. Except for Nora.  That girl is a snake and a manipulative bitch and she's not even good looking (Now bite my a**) :) 

Nora is a nice girl.  ....   BTW, Your post is a lot like to throwing a stone in the greenhouse while asking others not to do so. ... :)