The Finer Things in Life

Thestarider

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

You can keep the cigars, I do not smoke them, the rest of that table offering, I will be right over.

The door is open, arms spread wide to hold you, soft music playing in the background. Ummmmm Dinner is served ❤️

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Foamy and TBG,

I tried a new bourbon tonight, recommended by my bourbon club. it was raked 7 out 10 on this months list.

I can see why now, although the bourbon connoisseur's are turning over in their graves right now. It is from Colorado if you believe that shit !!! But it is well worth the price.

Breckenridge Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey

• 6 months later...
Le 31/03/2020 à 18:27, Robwin a dit :

Tant que son Somerset brie et pas cette merde française 🤣 👍

Brie is a cheese with a subtle taste, it would have offered a cheese with character, like a Camenbert, a Munster or a Maroile, I can understand your doubts. Come one day to our beautiful country, you will taste the real gastronomy with real natural food.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cheese: the Wonder Food...

There is an entire universe of possibilities when one makes ham & cheese sandwiches. I always entertained the idea of starting a restaurant that specialized in such a wonderful creation. Beyond "Build a Bear", aa person could choose from 100 different cheeses, or combinations thereof; 100 breads; and, well, ham. I might add pulled pork and a stiff cocktail to the mix later on...

It's not good for reducing salt intake, but cheese is always good for enjoying life.

I'll have the extra sharp cheddar with ham on rye, and a hearty red wine with a nice Scotch chaser, if you please...