Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

With NV or without NV, this image is good, my personal part, without problems.
Maybe I've been badly accustomed by RLC. LOL
:biggrin:

Yes you all are. Some time ago that stuff would not have been tolerated on VH

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess next support ticket coming up because clearly hiding in the dark on purpose.

there's no point, nothing will change. Alex should keep it like on the beginning and invite her perverted friends. At least we would have  something to argue about. Now just vanilla sex. Boring. I call for more pervs.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This I have already realized.
I noticed.
Anna and Alex are always always out of the apartment when Dean and Ashley have their relationships.
Maybe with the intention of leaving all the space free so they can use however they want.
In this beginning.

If you become routine however, it will be much more complicated.

They were in the bedroom and already had set the living room on fire earlier

2 minutes ago, nack said:

@Amy3 and @jabbath1987 you really need to lay off a bit regarding complaints for trivial issues.I'll be surprised if VH even notices such things excluding the blatant hiding in shower.The NV is good in LR.

No we are not we are the only ones who hold on to the old standards who once were on VH.

1 minute ago, waldi said:

there's no point, nothing will change. Alex should keep it like on the beginning and invite her perverted friends. At least we would have  something to argue about. Now just vanilla sex. Boring. I call for more pervs.

couldn't agree more. the guests make this apt. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

No we are not we are the only ones who hold on to the old standards who once were on VH.

Really...you and i have been the members of VH since they started and i do not see any difference.It has improved for good.These little issues should not matter,

• Upvote 1

Just now, nack said:

Really...you and i have been the members of VH since they started and i do not see any difference.It has improved for good.These little issues should not matter,

But hiding is now increasing again. And that must be stopped fast.

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I say kick Ashley out now --Since you guys have so much influence I wonder why VH hasn't had her removed already

I don't think we've got so much fucking influence, but it's good idea

• Upvote 3

7 minutos atrás, sr71gn disse:

Sim, ela teve sua mão sobre sua buceta quando ela estava se preparando para sair do banho - provavelmente apenas hábito - mas ela obtém pontos no meu livro sem calcinha apenas calções quando terminou - poderia muito bem ser ela não Tenha um par limpo

Agora observei o ponto que Amy observou e concordou com a primeira impressão.

Vamos ver como serão os próximos. Se repetidos, eles se tornam evidências, se não apenas um acidente de viação lá.
Primeira vez em novas condições ao lado do projeto.
Enfatize, para compromissos futuros: Ao lado do projeto, agora.
:angel: