Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

" Interruptus " even.

somebody has very short,short term memory, or just keeps on prevaricating, possibly a victim of London Fog, or maybe even afflicted with Rhinotracheitis

Leora, that top is totally hot and sex and naked under those shorts that hug your butt so well. I could turn you over my knee and use your square hairbrush and give you a few swats that butt is so so inviting. You are very naughty I love that you share and I thank you go for it. I'll be watching.

Leora, I don't know what your reading but it brings out that sad mad face, When your smile is so much more pleasing and satisfying. I hope I have not offended you, and you deserve to be yourself that I know you are so exciting and intoxicating. thank you for being you and for sharing.

That appeared to be the best, most open and well-lit 69 we have ever seen from those two in the GR, but I can only judge that from the photo as zippyshare was gone far too soon this time.

Please, please, please, could you Olgasvi put this up again for those of us who wake at the wrong hour to catch it before it disappears!!

6 hours ago, scutus said:

somebody has very short,short term memory, or just keeps on prevaricating, possibly a victim of London Fog, or maybe even afflicted with Rhinotracheitis

Yup, swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker. Poor neutered runt !!  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: As you are without doubt the master of prevarication, you have proved in the past that you are expert on this subject, and have obviously greater knowledge about it than I,  Gotta be difficult with no balls, no guts and no teeth to bite with, and being the runt of the litter,  I am beginning to feel sorry for you, with all those mistakes you keep making.....What with getting facts mixed up with fiction, then seeing a girl go out in summer clothes and announcing to everyone that its too cold to sunbathe, because you couldn't tell the difference between Centigrade and Fahrenheit, I just might take you under my wing and make you my bitch, if you behave........Puuuuuurfect for you, I think you would enjoy that.     Bye for now bitch, I look forward to hearing you bark for me again later.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

3 hours ago, RobertParker_88 said:

I'm guessing Leora is out at the tanning-salon again.

Regardless of where she is, unlike times in the past when she seemed to enjoy and be content to simply stay at home in the apartment and to come up with different activities to keep herself occupied and content aside from the usual residential cleaning chores that always needs to be done anywhere with anyone, she almost always chooses to leave the apartment nearly everyday now whether with her companion, or by herself, as though she is no longer just simply content and happy to be there and to be home. Having mentioned this tidbit of information, some have to be curious enough to ask themselves, "Is it really worth the attempt in following this apartment as much and in striving to continue to be as much of a fan or admirer anymore ?", especially when taking into consideration that the apartment seems to be empty and vacant more than half of the time anymore. Even though it is without a doubt a very natural phenomenon for people to get bored and tired of the same existence day after day, such as same activities, same places, and same people, and also that it is true that everyone has lives in which they have to leave home to go and take care of the normal requirements and necessities pertaining to their lives, and even for some enjoyment away from home, but to almost always leave home and to stay gone for long periods usually in being as long as, if not longer than when a companion returns from employment, for one that is not known to be employed somewhere, perhaps it should be taken into consideration the dynamics of the situation of which the tenants live as previously mentioned in the past as to what all is provided to them and why and how, for it is only obvious that a number of them either forget, or simply do not care enough if at all. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Regardless of where she is, unlike times in the past when she seemed to enjoy and be content to simply stay at home in the apartment and to come up with different activities to keep herself occupied and content aside from the usual residential cleaning chores that always needs to be done anywhere with anyone, she almost always chooses to leave the apartment nearly everyday now whether with her companion, or by herself, as though she is no longer just simply content and happy to be there and to be home. Having mentioned this tidbit of information, some have to be curious enough to ask themselves, "Is it really worth the attempt in following this apartment as much and in striving to continue to be as much of a fan or admirer anymore ?", especially when taking into consideration that the apartment seems to be empty and vacant more than half of the time anymore. Even though it is without a doubt a very natural phenomenon for people to get bored and tired of the same existence day after day, such as same activities, same places, and same people, and also that it is true that everyone has lives in which they have to leave home to go and take care of the normal requirements and necessities pertaining to their lives, and even for some enjoyment away from home, but to almost always leave home and to stay gone for long periods usually in being as long as, if not longer than when a companion returns from employment, for one that is not known to be employed somewhere, perhaps it should be taken into consideration the dynamics of the situation of which the tenants live as previously mentioned in the past as to what all is provided to them and why and how, for it is only obvious that a number of them either forget, or simply do not care enough if at all. :dodgy:

thats great but did she go

2 hours ago jimbo4 said:     

Surely he did not say that. That would be an example of his "PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREFECT" character.

At least now jimbo, your are aiming your "excellent personality" at me. Instead of Leora!! Definitely a case of rhinotraceitis . I hope you get to feeling better. ::)     Have a wonderful day.