Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Guest Legionaire
14 minutes ago, Kdminx said:

I'm sorry, I'm just not into Leora's new panties. 

Given half a chance, I'd be into them.

Those new panty's The Goddess wears are real bad. I think they are a combo panty and girdle from the looks of them. She looks better in regular panty's and topless more. Love you Leora but you need to do more later in the day, not so early.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Those new panty's The Goddess wears are real bad. I think they are a combo panty and girdle from the looks of them. She looks better in regular panty's and topless more. Love you Leora but you need to do more later in the day, not so early.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you're missing the point. She looks great in anything she decides to share with us selfish perverts. I love her new Cheeky Lingerie Bottoms, just get rid of the Tee... "Perfect!" Don't EVER let anyone tell you different! :smile:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

You're entitled to your opinion, but you're missing the point. She looks great in anything she decides to share with us selfish perverts. I love her new Cheeky Lingerie Bottoms, just get rid of the Tee... "Perfect!" Don't EVER let anyone tell you different! :smile:

Rock you missed the point. I said she looked good in anything but those panty's and to be topless more. You need to read before you criticize someone.

It is my opinion that what appears to be a newer addition of undergarment to the lovely woman's wardrobe, it is yet another piece of attire of which she makes look quite good just as she does most anything she chooses to aquire and wear. While it may be pondered as to what type of material the black shear panty with leg strings is composed of as far as how comfortable it may be, it appears to be composed of some type of shear satin material which is almost always very comfortable. Knowing her, it is composed of a satin type material which more likely than not is most comfortable to her. Though it is a bit high cut in the waist area, as stated previously, she makes it look very good while wearing it as she does nearly everything she wears.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is my opinion that what appears to be a newer addition of undergarment to the lovely woman's wardrobe, it is yet another piece of attire of which she makes look quite good just as she does most anything she chooses to aquire and wear. While it may be pondered as to what type of material the black shear panty with leg strings is composed of as far as how comfortable it may be, it appears to be composed of some type of shear satin material which is almost always very comfortable. Knowing her, it is composed of a satin type material which more likely than not is most comfortable to her. Though it is a bit high cut in the waist area, as stated previously, she makes it look very good while wearing it as she does nearly everything she wears.

Very well put Nic. I still do not think those panty's do her justice.:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Rock you missed the point. I said she looked good in anything but those panty's and to be topless more. You need to read before you criticize someone.

It's all good Snake, you're right..  I'm saying she looks great in anything. Regardless of one might think or say... IMHO. But I do understand your point, about me missing the point.. :smile:

• Like 1

It appears that the mommies boy is wanting to lay-out from work again tomorrow. He wants to strut or lounge around the apartment when he has only been having a few sniffles and coughs every now and then and have her pamper and play-up to him as perhaps a mother would. But he will likely be up and doing everything just as he always does. It is my opinion that he is a put on or pretender who is very immature acting and behaving for his age, and not to mention he never lifts a finger to do anything around that apartment unless she practically has to beg him to, which is very seldom, and though it is a given that he is one of the few males of RLC that does seem to be actually employed elsewhere, that's not saying much and certainly is no excuse because it is clearly obvious that he is one mostly lazy male for his age. When and if he lays out from work tomorrow, he will then be satisfied because he will have affectively made it to the weekend of which he does not work anyway. Then he will only have 2 days of work in for this week. It should not be any concern of them ever leaving the project anytime soon for any that may, because they will never have the money to. If he eventually loses his employment, then they will be back to only depending on the monthly subsistence allowance of which they receive from RLC. Someone may then begin to give more of serious thought as to what kind of financial security that particular person actually and truly has at that persons current age in that relationship. After all, even though the perception of male and female partnerships or unions in relationships and/or families in some countries around the world may have changed, it is still strongly perceived in most of all Russian culture as it still is in many other of the world's cultures as well, that the male is to be considered as the main bread-winner and/or therefore the symbolic leader as well in most relationships and/or families. :dodgy:

• Like 2