Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

Stepan was at RLC before half our membership was even born. He served his time, and he really wasn't a bad sort of guy. He did like to camp and fish. That couple helped build RLC in the first place, so out of respect for that (and the fact that now only Maya, Leora, and Paul are the only remaining veterans), I will post the traditional CamCaps song.

Incidentally, if any CamCaps Moderators turn up missing, we'll know what Stepan was doing all day on his damn computer. :biggrin:

• Like 4

To answer the PM's I'm getting about this apartment -- StnCld will change the heading for this forum as soon as he checks in. He's usually johnny-on-the-spot with these changes. He signed off about the time that Stepan left, and has not signed back on.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Maya - General Chat Topic (2018)
31 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

To answer the PM's I'm getting about this apartment -- StnCld will change the heading for this forum as soon as he checks in. He's usually johnny-on-the-spot with these changes. He signed off about the time that Stepan left, and has not signed back on.

Stepan's name is now removed.  Now we'll see if May's Boy Toy moves in soon or if she stays keeping the Apartment on her own and provide some Masturbation Scenes.   :biggrin:

Hopefully RLC left this Apartment in the Standard Subscription as I see it's moved down into another Category in the Sites Menu.

• Like 1

Well, it's bittersweet that they are (kind of) gone.

Maya doesn't have the personality/character to be on her own (as an RLC apartment). She's not promiscuous to the point where she would generate views on her own.
Maybe Boy Toy will move in.

Looks like Stepan gets the computer, two pairs of pants, 3 shirts and 3 torn underwear (Maya gets the toaster). I see the cats but don't see the dog.

One observation is Maya was in cleaning mode a couple days ago. Either to prep for Boy-Toy to move in. Maybe to confirm what does/does not belong to her. Or being a responsible person, cleaning the apartment before its completely vacated. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Nothing has changed except for Stepan and possibly Qualude's departure. We shall see what becomes of this apartment, which, along with Desiree's, are the original RLC apartments.

To what I can see the Dog is at the Apartment sleeping on the Foot end of the Bed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Well, it's bittersweet that they are (kind of) gone.

Maya doesn't have the personality/character to be on her own (as an RLC apartment). She's not promiscuous to the point where she would generate views on her own.
Maybe Boy Toy will move in.

Looks like Stepan gets the computer, two pairs of pants, 3 shirts and 3 torn underwear (Maya gets the toaster). I see the cats but don't see the dog.

One observation is Maya was in cleaning mode a couple days ago. Either to prep for Boy-Toy to move in. Maybe to confirm what does/does not belong to her. Or being a responsible person, cleaning the apartment before its completely vacated. 

If she begins Masturbating a couple times a day she'll soon gather enough watchers.  Her snatch is still Hot Territory and worth the view.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

To what I can see the Dog is at the Apartment sleeping on the Foot end of the Bed.

I hope you're right about that. Qualude was always the most mature and kindly dog on RLC. He's up there on my list of all-time great tenants along with Meerkat.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I hope you're right about that. Qualude was always the most mature and kindly dog on RLC. He's up there on my list of all-time great tenants along with Meerkat.

When I had the App up it showed the Dog at the Foot of the Bed sleeping.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If she begins Masturbating a couple times a day she'll soon gather enough watchers.  Her snatch is still Hot Territory and worth the view.

Maya and Alma from the past have perfectly defined pussies. Nice labia and you can actually see the clit when she spreads her legs nicely.