Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

55 minutes ago, Howard said:

Who are you - a gynecologist?

TMI

No Gynecologist. Just someone who likes to please his women so I made sure to learn about the female genitalia. Sorry, but if my comments offend you please opt to not read them. I have made the same comments for years on here.

I saw Socks and Snowden (my names for the cats) at Maya's this morning, my time. That's a good thing.

Haven't seen Qualude; but I don't have a subscription.

The aquarium was there, but empty. I think the cats ate the snake a long time ago.

As for Agent Dog, the dancing dog that Nora & Kiko had, he was actually our beloved member NoraLover, who transformed himself into a dog just to get closer to Nora. He has not reported new intel to me since then, but it was rumored that he was kidnapped by the FSB (formerly KGB) and now rooms with Eric Snowden. Meerkat is a stand up comedian in Irkutsk, Russia. I do not know whether Qualude was Maya or Stepan's dog, but certainly Maya walked him and shampooed him the most.

I'm suspecting Maya would still be listed under "Couples" if Boy Toy was moving in. Unless someone has information which I don't, I think we'll just have to wait and see what will happen in this apartment. Those of us who have watched Maya for years still care that she does well in life, whatever occurs. The notification that RLC has on their page makes no mention of Stepan's departure from the project.

• Upvote 1

Maya is presently taking Qualude out for his morning walk. Socks and Snowden ??  Who is who?  As for Meerkat, it would have been entertaining to have watched it and the now three year old's interactions.;

I don't have the answer about the larger aquarium that was located on the same side of the room the tv is on. Other than I saw what could have been the hood and light for it in the hallway a while back.

My contribution to this ongoing saga. Actually it might become very interesting. My plan. Sit back, wait, and see.

I will answer my own question pertaining to the cats. Socks would be the mostly black one with all four white feet. That still leaves the other two, yes there are still three kitties there, to be Snowden. One being mostly black on its back, the other being mostly white with the brownish fluffy tail.

OK, we can chill. Qualude is home.

As for the cats, Socks is the one who was the spunky one, the one I most remember. The other two are just blurs to me, but Scutus is correct.

As for "Pix or it didn't happen," here's proof that Qualude is home and content. What site Maya is on is a mystery. It only looks vaguely familiar to me...

everybody chill.JPG