Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

Well guys, amid all the excitement of "who's in" and "who will be arriving"  'who's got the dog'... here is some breaking news... something we rarely see in this apartment....

MAYA IS ACTUALLY CLEANING THE PLACE...!!!

That begs the question...Why?

Removing all traces of Stepan??

The smell has become unbearable??

New partner arriving???

Stay tuned for regular updates....:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Well guys, amid all the excitement of "who's in" and "who will be arriving"  'who's got the dog'... here is some breaking news... something we rarely see in this apartment....

MAYA IS ACTUALLY CLEANING THE PLACE...!!!

That begs the question...Why?

Removing all traces of Stepan??

The smell has become unbearable??

New partner arriving???

Stay tuned for regular updates....:biggrin:

Will she clean under the LR sofa. That has not seen the light of day for years. 

It seems that if RLC put this apartment in the Roommates/Singles class, it means that they don't expect toyboy soon.

But being alone, Maya must have a behaviour similar to her class: Nude or almost and lots of teasing.

To clean the house or use the PC isn't enough to keep the appartement on.

Am I right?

Interesting that Maya was lying on living room sofa looking at the Love sign on the wall above where the computer used to be. She looked a little distressed. Looks like Stepan took two of the photos but left Mayas behind. She has now removed the sign. Also did Maya know Stepan was leaving or did she find out after he packed his bags and left. She was missing for some time until after Stepan walked out. I think Stepan  has had the last laugh and is probably with a new partner?. This could explain why he was missing most evenings for 3/4 hours.

35 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

Interesting that Maya was lying on living room sofa looking at the Love sign on the wall above where the computer used to be. She looked a little distressed. Looks like Stepan took two of the photos but left Mayas behind. She has now removed the sign. Also did Maya know Stepan was leaving or did she find out after he packed his bags and left. She was missing for some time until after Stepan walked out. I think Stepan  has had the last laugh and is probably with a new partner?. This could explain why he was missing most evenings for 3/4 hours.

Sorry but I don't agree. 3/4 hours aren't enough for that. I suppose so. I think he is alone and, perhaps fishing and/or camping.

It is always a very bad moment but it is better than keep that status quo.

From what I have seen, she didn't seem too distraught of the break-up since it first began.  Could be because she found Boy Toy soon after (or that it was Boy Toy she was boinking on the side while still involved with Stepan....which is what I think happened). Should that be, then IMO Maya is a skank (and we already know Stepan had low self-esteem).  Don't like cheaters.

Moving on, she isn't the type to clean naked or bate (girl won't take two steps without first putting on her slippers). Let's see how this apartment develops.

2 hours ago, novidades said:

Sorry but I don't agree. 3/4 hours aren't enough for that. I suppose so. I think he is alone and, perhaps fishing and/or camping.

It is always a very bad moment but it is better than keep that status quo.

Sorry but I cant agree.  Stepan has for the last few weeks been absent in the evenings on a regular basis.

Fishing or Camping   !!!!   Where these two live at Krasnoyarsk in Siberia its been  at least minus 20C for  most evenings for the last few weeks.

6 hours ago, novidades said:

It seems that if RLC put this apartment in the Roommates/Singles class, it means that they don't expect toyboy soon.

But being alone, Maya must have a behaviour similar to her class: Nude or almost and lots of teasing.

To clean the house or use the PC isn't enough to keep the appartement on.

Am I right?

Nobody knows the actual criteria for maintaining an apartment so this is hearsay. There is nothing that says she HAS to do anything.

Maya isn't the type that panders to cameras, so don't expect her to act like some two-bit barca girl. Some of us actually like the fact that she's nothing like this.

What I see going forward is Maya doing regular everyday things with occasional visits from her new boyfriend. Maybe she'll have a friend or two over but she was never that social to begin with. Basically everything she's been doing just without Stepan present.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nobody knows the actual criteria for maintaining an apartment so this is hearsay. There is nothing that says she HAS to do anything.

Maya isn't the type that panders to cameras, so don't expect her to act like some two-bit barca girl. Some of us actually like the fact that she's nothing like this.

What I see going forward is Maya doing regular everyday things with occasional visits from her new boyfriend. Maybe she'll have a friend or two over but she was never that social to begin with. Basically everything she's been doing just without Stepan present.

Stepan has gone, Maya is still here.  I agree that if she stays in the apartment she will continue with her life as she has been leading it for the last 9 months. I expect her to start new projects, keep walking the dog, looking after the cats and when needed to have the boyfriend round. Stepan was not part of her life for some time although I suspect she still had a soft spot for him last year but he refused to let her get close to him. His efforts to ignore her and not acknowledge her presence were at times brutal. This outcome is best for both of them.

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Stepan has gone, Maya is still here.  I agree that if she stays in the apartment she will continue with her life as she has been leading it for the last 9 months. I expect her to start new projects, keep walking the dog, looking after the cats and when needed to have the boyfriend round. Stepan was not part of her life for some time although I suspect she still had a soft spot for him last year but he refused to let her get close to him. His efforts to ignore her and not acknowledge her presence were at times brutal. This outcome is best for both of them.

It was a two-way street, mister!

FWIW, I think she cheated on him.  Relationship may have been going south but she boinked Boy Toy before she and Stepan officially called it quits. I don't see how else one person in a relationship can move on as quickly as she did if she didn't have an outlet (like Boy Toy) to occupy the unhappiness we all feel after a break up.

Also,  not that Maya is an intellect, but she had interests that never seemed to grasp Stepan.  By nature he is lazy and she likes to be active.