Em, Lexy & Pete

10 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Thank you Ashleyxyz, its a business trip in general but we tend to party and have fun wherever and whenever we can.

No problem mixing business with pleasure, drinking, eating, partying and hot sex! 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Once we are back we will move to Lisa’s place temporarily or we will share Anastasia’s apartment with her till we get our own place.

she did kick Sid out but he came back to straighten things with Em and he stayed, I guess because the plan changed cause now it’s up to Lisa&Grant. 

I cannot imagine Sid doing sex with Lisa !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, budda said:

I cannot imagine Sid doing sex with Lisa !

I can, she would be rolling her eyes, and his glasses would be so steamed up, he wouldn't be able to tell which input he was sticking it in

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lexy&Pete said:

Lisa&Grant have better relationship with Em thats why they are moving in, and it will be their decision if they want to stay together or not, its Em’s last resort.

Have a great trip..Like to see you both in a better place where you can be in control of what's going on..You guys rock!! be safe!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Em makes her own decisions, Sid's trying hard for now..have to see what the Jury comes back with.. 

Sid continues to try to have sex with Em but she keeps rejecting him.
Why did she bring him back at home?
Maybe she want to keep it in love but then go and have sex outside?

Em seems too cheerful. I have a feeling: tonight she will come out alone.

1 minute ago, budda said:

Sid continues to try to have sex with Em but she keeps rejecting him.
Why did she bring him back at home?
Maybe she want to keep it in love but then go and have sex outside?

Em seems too cheerful. I have a feeling: tonight she will come out alone.

Hopefully she tires of the brown nosing act Sid is putting on..Immature at best..

2 hours ago, pahman said:

People say Sid is back. But to be back you have to leave in the first place and Sid has never left, although his name was removed from the apt. After all that happens here the last weeks between Em and Sid, if Anna really wanted to get rid of Sid, she would not have let him in again. Simple.

Maybe the graphic in the bottom can explain why they still there. Although Em and Sid are doing nothing, they receive lots of views. Lisa had sexual activities twice. Yet, people watched her only for that moment then they left.

Timeline of EM and Sid between 18:00 yesterday to 16:00 today

em-sid.png 

Timeline of Lisa / Grant between 18:00 yesterday to 16:00 today

lisa-grant.png 

Hi Pahman, I did not imagine that the oscillations of the Timeline were generated by the number of views. This information is really useful because it allows us to understand the liking of the Voyeurs for each individual apartment.
Thank you