Polly & Ray Part #2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

omg! what's wrong mr know-it-all? you can't figure it out? btw why are you still watching the staged sex when you hate it so much?

he simply asks Groomy questions to better understand what is going on in the apartment to avoid making hasty conclusions, the ones you're doing right now 😂

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

omg! what's wrong mr know-it-all? you can't figure it out? btw why are you still watching the staged sex when you hate it so much?

Just don't pay attention to him, he and his posts it's a waste of time. I did that a long time ago,  I tell ya, there's no point to answer it. Some people think that they know better

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

Just don't pay attention to him, he and his posts it's a waste of time. I did that a long time ago,  I tell ya, there's no point to answer it. Some people think that they know better

exactly! mr know-it-all can't figure something out! hard to believe he needs help to answer something.

• Like 1

I don's like Ray or Polly personality. But I do appreciate the hard work they do to entertain me. I try to support them when I can. So, here you go:

What bothers me is the fact that people enjoy watching an apartment, get well entertained and probably get satisfied by watching participants show then start bitching them. Oh boy, people in this forum are so creative to find ways to bash participants.

People in this apartment don't hurt anybody. They do their best to please us. 

There are so many derogatory labels and names for this attitude, but I rather to make this statement: We shouldn't be so creative  bashing participant right after we enjoyed their performance. 

• Like 2

Whatever the answer may be, just for the record, prostitution is illegal in Russia and Ukraine whether anyone here cares to ignore it or not. It's one thing for VHTV to pay people to live on cam and sex happens, but it is in fact illegal if the tenants or managers are paying guests for sex. Just sayin'

Now, I'm sure they can claim the money was for something else like food and drink and get away with it, but would they survive a police investigation, that is unclear. Seems to be an area of risk to me. 

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I don's like Ray or Polly personality. But I do appreciate the hard work they do to entertain me. I try to support them when I can. So, here you go:

What bothers me is the fact that people enjoy watching an apartment, get well entertained and probably get satisfied by watching participants show then start bitching them. Oh boy, people in this forum are so creative to find ways to bash participants.

People in this apartment don't hurt anybody. They do their best to please us. 

There are so many derogatory labels and names for this attitude, but I rather to make this statement: We shouldn't be so creative  bashing participant right after we enjoyed their performance. 

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

I enjoyed watching these guys last night and those at Kira's place the night before. I don't care if they are paid or not. 

i agree. those that don't like this kind of stuff should find something else to do. jmo!

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

What bothers me is the fact that people enjoy watching an apartment, get well entertained and probably get satisfied by watching participants then start bitching them. Oh boy, people in this forum are so creative to find ways to bash participants.

People want to be noticeable on the forum; many likes, many bullshit comments. He thinks he will achieve something here, whatever it is, I don't know

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Whatever the answer may be, just for the record, prostitution is illegal in Russia and Ukraine whether anyone here cares to ignore it or not. It's one thing for VHTV to pay people to live on cam and sex happens, but it is in fact illegal if the tenants or managers are paying guests for sex. Just sayin'

Now, I'm sure they can claim the money was for something else like food and drink and get away with it, but would they survive a police investigation, that is unclear. Seems to be an area of risk to me. 

So you think that this is prostitution.