Elise & Jim

Guest hacıvat

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If the problem is what has been talked have nothing to do with VH.. VH part/responsability in only inside the house

Not so sure Sparkles. We all signed up to a product supplied to us by VH. It would be commercial suicide for VH to give a gallic shrug and say, '..not my problem Sir, speak to Elise'. I would expect VH to agree contractual performance indicators with the tenant which might require (amongst other things) the provision of uninterrupted apartment recordings etc. I think what you are saying is that the bit of failed hardware/software may be owned by the apartment's landlord's management agent for the premises (presumably). Again before entering into a contractual arrangement with the tenant I would expect VH to have undertaken some due diligence to ensure that the tenant is able to deliver the contracted service or it reflects poorly on VH. My point is that VH might benefit here from requiring some reserve capacity/resilience arrangement in future.

I remember on VV there were a lot of repeat ISP problems one month (not the problem here) and there was some subscriber migration as a consequence. 

VH can't control the technical problems of blowing ISP equipment in the outside the houses. The same way that they can't do nothing when houses have electricity issues ... 

They should alert the tenants and if problems persist in obbly them to change to other houses.. but their support can't do nothing to solve the problem, repeating If it's the mentioned problem

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

VH can't control the technical problems of blowing ISP equipment in the outside the houses. The same way that they can't do nothing when houses have electricity issues ... 

They should alert the tenants and if problems persist in obbly them to change to other houses.. but their support can't do nothing to solve the problem, repeating If it's the mentioned problem

Yes last year I was without proper internet for nearly a month. So it can happen in any country...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Technically I agree and VH has already indicated that their own support team is unable to fix this IT problem remotely. What VH can do (and I think it would be strange if they didn't) is to put the onus on the tenant/manager to provide the contracted service by fixing the problem, in order to qualify for continued payments. In the case of electricity outage I would expect the tenant/manager to seek any damages from the electricity service supplier as his compensation. I recently had an electrical power 'spike' which blew a microwave. I was able to get a new replacement from the power supplier. Having said all this I suppose we have to remember that it is Russia and for all I know Gazprom might send the boys round if someone is brave enough to make a complaint!

1 hour ago, squish said:

Technically I agree and VH has already indicated that their own support team is unable to fix this IT problem remotely. What VH can do (and I think it would be strange if they didn't) is to put the onus on the tenant/manager to provide the contracted service by fixing the problem, in order to qualify for continued payments. In the case of electricity outage I would expect the tenant/manager to seek any damages from the electricity service supplier as his compensation. I recently had an electrical power 'spike' which blew a microwave. I was able to get a new replacement from the power supplier. Having said all this I suppose we have to remember that it is Russia and for all I know Gazprom might send the boys round if someone is brave enough to make a complaint!

Yes, basically VH can only demand that managers/tenants get quick to solve the problem with their ISP supplier.. But sometimes the problems isn't easy to solve or as quick as it should be.. And like Jabbath said, can happen in everywhere. I also had problems with my isp that every months in random days the service fails continuously.. solution every month had to call to them to refund me 2-3€.. would that compensate the 4-5-6-7 days without internet (and i work from home)?? of course not.. Now i have another ISP

• Like 2

Again, this is big city (FIFA World Cup 2018 and million+ people).

External infrastructure. It would have been repaired 24-36 hours. This is an emergency (electricity/transmission line). It would be repaired 24/7. Moreover, I looked at the local news sites (e1, ura) now. No incidents - which would be written on a local city website.

87e81ddbed7a9d6cbe960d4d8e929a032171c3f7

afbdcabb4212d4b98a37e455fa1a393e21b46a06

7652549c0d47d7532b4b0deea0894c1e21c30512

5e6c185ca1b91dd7ded4880c54f4280a210dcf4a

ISP infrastructure? Again - there are several different providers. Moreover, during this time, it was possible to connect another ISP. Big providers - MTS, Skynet, Dom, Rostelecom, Beeline. They use their own infrastructure. That is - if failure on one ISP, the other works.

• Like 4