Sina & Jules (2019) Part #1a

StnCld316

il y a 27 minutes, Alley barber a dit :

Is there anyway someone can ban this 1000x person from commenting on here? It’s gone beyond a joke now and becoming more of a personal vendetta. Can someone tag Stncold please 

When communism in Russia died so did censorship.Do you want someone overseeing what we write and him or her deciding what can be published.Having said that I respect your point and opinion.Like Lets I am keeping out of this argument.jmo😟

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bonaly said:

When communism in Russia died so did censorship.Do you want someone overseeing what we write and him or her deciding what can be published.Having said that I respect your point and opinion.Like Lets I am keeping out of this argument.jmo😟

x2

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I reckon you should ban me I'm often a pain In the ass too 😁😁😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I reckon you should ban me I'm often a pain In the ass too 😁😁😁

You will get a pass for being a pain in the ass for being English.😋

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Folivora said:

Hiding laptop? It's logical , it's private . Or i should tell u my bank account with id and pass?  Maybe link for social network? 

bank account, you are very funny ,she was confused from the cams in the bed room,all her actions proof that . bank account  and crying to remember her exams , what else funny lies ?!

20 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I am NOT getting in this argument. I just wanted to show that upside
down pictures can look different when viewed correctly.

vlcsnap-2019-01-24-07h24m49s94997c37f5dfc1c9d94.thumb.png.53cee1a20fbd50707b3d97527bee9f38.png

you flipped the pic to show another vision isn't there  , my pic from the original video  without any editing to show the truth , you have to make the girl a wake when they had sex with her to say everything was okay , can you do that , show us please !!! please please don't be  like them that make every thing here turning to  black , i was very happy to have friends here concerned about the tenant not only want to use them for their pleasure. if yo didnt watch the video i can  show and the others for what she was looking confused !!

19 hours ago, Alley barber said:

Is there anyway someone can ban this 1000x person from commenting on here? It’s gone beyond a joke now and becoming more of a personal vendetta. Can someone tag Stncold please  

you want to block me for telling the truth that you hate to hear about,  you think when i asking for Justice for the girl, for pleasure without forcing and hurting others i am making it a personal case or revenge( if i understand it right) ? , its not my problem i remembered you about the same situation happened from girls you had sex with as you told us !! i meant what i saw with my eyes  i didn't know you or any person to have any personal problem ?!

when amy3 and others talked about zak was personal ?! if any body will talk or complain about any thing not right or dangerous you will call it personal ?! i swear i feel really sad for her , didn't saw incident like that  before!! . look at all my posts and replays before this day i like jokes and humor and communicate with you as a friends have something mutual , i tried to erase that day from my memory and wished it didn't happen but every time i trying to convince my self with another vision i find new actions and looks in her eyes tells fear ,confusion and real fully drunk state !!!  what is very surprising really for me why  in another case you hated that and stand against it , is as i told its george‘s power ?!  do you think the same girl will return and have orgy with the same aggressive people and acts on her but without being in drunk state ?!  i don't expecting you to tell the truth my question in general for all .

i heared sound saying she have exams , no man  if she is awake she will not remember any exams to cry about  trust me  , again If this day did not happen , and i have a personal problem with someone i don't know as you trying to take my words to another aim what can i say and why i didn't say any thing in other days ?! the last week i wrote comment worrying about sina being sad and nervous hurting her self  ,that is my personal problem i care about others and most of cc subs is caring too i watched most of you before refusing violence and rape (sex with drunk ). thanks man to let me know that is the truth is hurting, so some who is hating it  want to shut it down .

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

x2

welcome jab, sure you are free to take that side , i will ask you a question you can response it or ignore and i will not ask or reply on you to make it argument,i didn't need any of it , i‘m not trying to forcing you in it but you are a girl like her ?! everything was normal and i‘m telling lies or imagining  false visions !!

sorry for everybody if i‘m causing you any troubles , you can ask me to leave just say it Explicitly  (not for you rapist )to let you have your peace and pleasure wishing to you no compunction if some thing worst than what you hating to talk about will happen in the future in front of your eyes !! but i will not shut it down .justice may delayed but Will be realized and i will work on it .