B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #2

36 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Guess I'm kinda bored of this particular couple. It'll be a few days of Rocco fucking her non-stop from sun up to sun down. Throw in another girl or two that he's not allowed to touch. It's all just so boring.

And I can see that's where we're headed now because Megan's sending him pics of her and Damira together right now.

She's sending them to me cause I did not pay to see the cams 😏

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Sì, ma non mostrano il fidanzato, le altre ragazze nude, se volete vedere sesso reale, andare agli appartamenti delle coppie, perché qui potrete vedere le solite spettacoli sempre ma incentrati su di lui, che si concluderà con massaggi, lesbiche, vibratori, colui che si scopare Megan con chi ci sarà, ma io penso solo Damira, e sarà lunga perché richiede molto tempo prima della fine, e sarà annoiarvi

Do you think that in the apartments of couples it is all real? Just look at B&N apartment, the show is everywhere, and if I had another age, I would like to be in Rocco's place😂

16 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Pensi che negli appartamenti delle coppie sia tutto vero? Guarda l'appartamento B & N, lo spettacolo è ovunque, e se avessi un'altra età, mi piacerebbe essere al posto di Rocco 😂

in fact I talk about the other couples, not those on vacation

19 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Pensi che negli appartamenti delle coppie sia tutto vero? Guarda l'appartamento B & N, lo spettacolo è ovunque, e se avessi un'altra età, mi piacerebbe essere al posto di Rocco 😂

see now Megan

None of the actual 8 houses is all real life stuff,neither was in past,all them,normal couples included do shows to cams,of course the normal houses have more natural things going on usualy then the " no real life's in cams..just show..Just business" Barca houses.

• Like 1

Holy shit, I've spent the past 2 days with my family and this is the first time I've been able to log into RLC or the forum and I see everything has changed.  Nothing is the same.  It's going to take me hours to read all the posts and watch replays to try to figure out what the hell is going on.  This sure isn't what I expected to see.  I  don't expect I'm going to like the changes but nothing I can do except live with it.

16 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Holy shit, I've spent the past 2 days with my family and this is the first time I've been able to log into RLC or the forum and I see everything has changed.  Nothing is the same.  It's going to take me hours to read all the posts and watch replays to try to figure out what the hell is going on.  This sure isn't what I expected to see.  I  don't expect I'm going to like the changes but nothing I can do except live with it.

Save the reading.  You didn't miss a thing.  

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Save the reading.  You didn't miss a thing.  

Girls moved all around to different apartments?  New girl in B1?  Talk about the certainty that Megan's bf is coming to fuck up everything in B4 and maybe more?  Sounds to me like I've missed a lot.  

Just now, dontgetnone said:

Girls moved all around to different apartments?  New girl in B1?  Talk about the certainty that Megan's bf is coming to fuck up everything in B4 and maybe more?  Sounds to me like I've missed a lot.  

Sara is not New.  She just hasn't been on RLC in over 3 Years.  She was useless as Teats on a Boar Hog back then and likely nothing has changed.  :biggrin:

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Sara is not New.  She just hasn't been on RLC in over 3 Years.  She was useless as Teats on a Boar Hog back then and likely nothing has changed.  :biggrin:

I'll take your word for it because I haven't seen her yet and never heard of her.   

4 hours ago, Theblacknight04 said:

I don't understand why you, too, Sergio are dragging you into Harley's fantasies, I think it is normal that in front of a camera there cannot be 100% spontaneity, it is enough to simply enjoy the show, I respect everyone's opinion, but we should not always be pessimistic, peace

I'm not pessimistic, I was just showing the facts, for me 5% of spontaneity would have been enough, but for now there is no trace of it

• Like 1