B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Je pense que ton premier message était incomplet et laissait planer le doute sur tes intentions et tes motivations

c'est aussi simple que cela, mais c'est le problème des traductions, en général cela n'exprime pas forcément ce qu'on veut vraiment dire

c'est aussi pour cela que tu as mal pris mes propos, content qu'on est pu clarifier cela dans notre langue maternelle, désolé pour les autres ^^

après je maintiens  le côté pro girls de certaines filles sur rlc et bien sûr encore plus sur vh, rlc devient juste un travail pour quelques filles (irma en est un bel example), après on partage ou pas j'exprime juste mon avis.

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

après je maintiens  le côté pro girls de certaines filles sur rlc et bien sûr encore plus sur vh, rlc devient juste un travail pour quelques filles (irma en est un bel exemple), après on partage ou pas j'exprime juste mon avis.

pour le moment, moi je vois qu'il y a encore une grande différence entre les "pro" de RLC et les "pro" de VHTV quoi qu'on en pense, même si au final tout ce rapporte à l'argent ^^

30 minutes ago, Sergio said:

do not get angry, now we all know that Moos54, is the defense attorney of RLC, on RLC everything is real and the girls are all students and shop assistants who are by chance in a voyeur site, for Moos54 when the girls go out, they go only to do good works or to see museums, as you say on VHTV, there is everything and among them there is always something interesting

You would be very surprised my friend because you are not far from the truth by saying that the girls go out to go to museums sometimes :biggrin:

I still want to say that there are lots of tourist places to do in Barcelona and that in general the girls will visit them all, like girls on vacation actually :biggrin:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I like some of the RLC's old girls and Irma is one of them but I don't like what I see of Monica right now so Irma's return might not turn out well.

In fact, it might be as bad as Monica's.

I never liked Monica to begin with, she is a major waste of time in my opinion.  as for repeats, i don't like any of them to be honest.

il y a 33 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I never liked Monica to begin with, she is a major wasted of time in my opinion.  as for repeats, i don't like any of them to be honest.

I don't have much liking for the recycled girls too but not all of them are or were a waste of time.

Milena IS A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME but that is on RLC's persistence to please Monica, piss off their customers and save $$$ at the same time. What a move, I am impressed 😏

I want to believe Irma will turn out good for B1 and for us audience but again, girls like Kristy and Alana should be replaced before this place will turn around for the better.

17 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I don't have much liking for the recycled girls too but not all of them are or were a waste of time.

Milena IS A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME but that is on RLC's persistence to please Monica, piss off their customers and save $$$ at the same time. What a move, I am impressed 😏

I want to believe Irma will turn out good for B1 and for us audience but again, girls like Kristy and Alana should be replaced before this place will turn around for the better.

don't worry for irma she know exactly what is the rlc job she is paid for that

14 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

it all boils down to what each and every one of you want to see.  for me, after i had seen a girl once that was enough for me and I didn't care to see her again.  then you have individuals that are frothing at the mouth waiting and hoping for the return of the slutty girls.....girls like Damira, Debby, Sara, Holly, Megan, Mary, Elly, Adri, Stella, Valerie, to name a few.   I personally don't care for those kind of girls and if I was paying to watch RLC I could care less if they ever came back!!

Time for breakfast....have a good day!

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

This is not in defense of rlc or VH to attack or an attack against you, or because you think I have problems with some members of the forum that I made this comment 

I'm just trying to be objective in my comments is all 

You make an analysis of the situation in rlc with the return of Irma and other former project, and ends with you saying you would rather go on VH because it would be better, is what I ask you for that at the end we find the same elements that are criticized in the VH project 

A tip I have told you countless times over the years, try to not present it as you are the only one who knows everything, and that your opinions are not opinions but the objective truth. You just come off as very arrogant.

• Like 2