Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

I see it's starting to rise faster now in Russia now maybe they are behind the rest of the world in cases and now it may be begining to escalate.

All these large gatherings in some apartments may be wise to start isolating more or i can see it getting out of control there as well. What with all the sucking and fucking they could well be on a slippery slope it only needs one to take it there and they would all get it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, maxfactor said:

A little encouragement for those of us in NA to reduce the stress

I also believe that there are differences between the US and China, but also many similarities. Just look at what's happening in New York right now. 

It is important to acknowledge this problem and not play it down. One of the main problems is the capacity of the treatment capacity. People must adapt, because otherwise there is even the possibility that there are even more drastic events in the USA than we have already heard from China or Italy. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

I see it's starting to rise faster now in Russia now maybe they are behind the rest of the world in cases and now it may be begining to escalate.

All these large gatherings in some apartments may be wise to start isolating more or i can see it getting out of control there as well. What with all the sucking and fucking they could well be on a slippery slope it only needs one to take it there and they would all get it.

Hi Rob,do you really think Alan for instance gives a fuck.!!😥

Social distancing and or isolation would signal the death knell for VH and the likes!!.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

I also believe that there are differences between the US and China, but also many similarities. Just look at what's happening in New York right now. 

It is important to acknowledge this problem and not play it down. One of the main problems is the capacity of the treatment capacity. People must adapt, because otherwise there is even the possibility that there are even more drastic events in the USA than we have already heard from China or Italy. 

Nobody cares what you think.  The US is NOT China

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Nobody cares what you think.  The US is NOT China

WTF?!?  Who the hell told you the US is like China? At least, I don't. 

What I told you is that there can be serious problems in the USA, too. Just have a look at New York.

No one needs to panic, but a certain amount of caution and appropriate measures are more than appropriate. It is important to realize that we are in a situation where everyone (who does not live in almost complete Isolation) can help. This is not achieved by pretending that this problem mostly affects others (like People in China or Italy), but by adapting one's own behaviour.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,do you really think Alan for instance gives a fuck.!!😥

Social distancing and or isolation would signal the death knell for VH and the likes!!.

Hi pal, well doubt if they would know the meaning of the words :biggrin: they only worry where the nearest orifice or sexual member is :biggrin:

• Like 1

Orlando and some surrounding areas are going under a sort of quarantine beginning tonight at 23:00. Basically not allowing anyone but essential people on the streets. Most businesses closing and all of the attractions have been closed. 

Still business as somewhat usual in my area. Not much closed completely, still delivery and take-out anyplace you want from a bar to a regular decent restaurant. From what I hear, business slowed but people in a closer area like I'm in all look out for their neighbor. I hit take-out from a few places and just set up shop in the back of my pick-up right there in the parking lot. I'm not the only one.

• Like 1

Thought I'd do my bit. I've just signed up as an NHS Volunteer Responder...It's nothing earth shattering, I just shop and deliver food, meds and other essentials to the 1.5M most at risk folk who are house bound for 12 weeks...They're checking me out first before I get the all clear...I retired too long ago to actually work in the lab again, although I might still get a call like another of my ex work colleagues...🙄

Fortunately I didn't tick the box asking ' Have you any strange hobbies' ...so I should be ok lol...😏

They wanted 250,000 but they got that number in 24 hrs!! It's off the scale now!
At 8 pm tonight, there was a minutes applause for all our NHS staff who are in the firing line. It was surreal...many folk on our housing estate standing outside in the street clapping...but pretty emotional, tell you the truth...One of my daughters is a midwife in Newcastle...❤️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Vor 40 Minuten sagte Kjeld Carlsen:

USA auf dem ersten Platz

US.jpg  0

Das ist leider abgelehntige Wahrheit. Das Imperium gehört zurück!

Wo kommt das Corona-Virus her? Von einem Markt aus China mit Tieren? Sehr persönliche, Chinesen leben seit 100 zehn Jahren mit Tieren zusammen.

Oder aus einer US-Retorte als biologisches Kampfmittel gegen den Feind der Wirtschaft China wird zu werden? Im Moment gibt es noch keine Objekte.

Diese werden kahl folgen. Es gibt ABC-Waffen. "Atomare" Waffen wurden durch die USA bereits gegen Menschen verursacht (Japan) - "Chemische" Waffen wurden

durch die USA bereits gegen Menschen (Vietnam) - warum nicht auch "Biologische" Waffen ???  😁

Die USA schrecken vor nichts zurück um gehört TOP zu sein.

Heute gehört ich: Der Steuerte US-Präsident Trump Rechte Restriktionen wegen Corona zu gehören damit die Wirtschaft wieder boomt - "man muß alte Menschen opfern"

damit die Wirtschaft wieder floriert. Wie breitlich und pervers kann man sein sein ?? Und so ein Dummkopf besteht Amerikaner zu unseren Interessen? Nicht zu verstehen.

Die USA haben für die Größe des Landes ein miserables Gesundheitssystem, KUBA ein sehr gutes. Kuba schickt 52 Ärzte nach Italien um dort professionelle Hilfe zu gehört.

Wann werden die USA das kleine aber feine Land KUBA Bitte um Hilfe fragen um massenweise Tote im Land zu vermeiden ??? KUBA libre.