Hakeem General Chat Topic #4 2020 April-May 13

Yeah cleaned out all of his stuff bathroom  ..bedroom all clothes in his suitcase  kicthen computer   a brief pause for reflection at the door then gone...I'm thinking RussianGirl is his destination but who knows

Thanks Hakeem   Did he leave the lube from QuestionGirl?

FINIT

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

Yep, that's it for Mr Boombastic.  He was an absolute cunt when it came to his attitude towards women but at least he was an entertaining cunt.  And deny or not, that's what we're all here for.

As I've already said in a previous post, I'm hoping that one of the more interesting Russian couples takes up residence - Jane & Dick or Eva & BF.  If Jane and Dick were to make a comeback I'd also hope it would be with their weird and wonderful entourage as regular visitors - Jewel, Tippytoes (AKA Katia), Chubby Sister, (without the skinny top knot BF, of course), etc.  It would be an opportunity for Masha to eventually get out of Rome for a while, too.

Can't wait!

I love all the Russian couples that you quote, but I would prefer that RLC reopens this apartment with a couple that we do not know, this will give interest to their project in the discovery of these new people and see how they evolve in their life, whether with family or friends

This apartment being in Prague, putting a Russian couple back would only do the same thing they are already doing with Kitty's old apartment, so that means putting a couple isolated from their social life, it would not prevent having visiting friends who also come from the country, but that would not be only episodic

And then with the health problems in force, it seems to me complicated to bring Russians to the Czech Republic while the borders are closed and I hope that we will not wait until the end of this virus before seeing new people in this apartment

• Like 2

il y a 25 minutes, moos54 a dit :

I love all the Russian couples that you quote, but I would prefer that RLC reopens this apartment with a couple that we do not know, this will give interest to their project in the discovery of these new people and see how they evolve in their life, whether with family or friends

This apartment being in Prague, putting a Russian couple back would only do the same thing they are already doing with Kitty's old apartment, so that means putting a couple isolated from their social life, it would not prevent having visiting friends who also come from the country, but that would not be only episodic

And then with the health problems in force, it seems to me complicated to bring Russians to the Czech Republic while the borders are closed and I hope that we will not wait until the end of this virus before seeing new people in this apartment

You're right there - with international travel heavily restricted at the moment it's unlikely any of the Russian contingent would make the move - unless RLC mothball the apartment until later in the year.

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Yep, that's it for Mr Boombastic.  He was an absolute cunt when it came to his attitude towards women but at least he was an entertaining cunt.  And deny or not, that's what we're all here for.  I notice he left behind the birthday gifts he got from Asia - two sheep and couple of fluffy ducks, still on the bedside table.

As I've already said in a previous post, I'm hoping that one of the more interesting Russian couples takes up residence - Jane & Dick or Eva & BF.  If Jane and Dick were to make a comeback I'd also hope it would be with their weird and wonderful entourage as regular visitors - Jewel, Tippytoes (AKA Katia), Chubby Sister, (without the skinny top knot BF, of course), etc.  It would be an opportunity for Masha to eventually get out of Rome for a while, too.

Can't wait!

I have to agree with Moos. As I said a few days ago, I really hope they do not re-use this as another COC. RLC needs someone new, fresh and exciting!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

it feels the end of the adventure for Hakeem
He was not always very classy with women but it was interesting to have all these girls in the apartment

I would say a good piece of RLC history is over! The first real single apartment (Maya just switched partner), and it was a success!

• Like 2

In reality We have only 10 houses in total in rlc because this abandoned place doesn't count at all.My fears are that they will turn this house in another "Barca style" house or as bad in an "dolls fantasy" like Leora one.Time for them to think in all type of users they have,clients and use this house for a regular couple,new couple,because we don't have enought ofer.But seing their change of strategy..i think will happen the worst.No rejoins,no barca girls.Just finaly a nice,new couple.

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

In reality We have 10 houses in total in rlc because this abandoned place doesn't count at all.My fears are that they will turn this house in another "Barca style" house or as bad in an "dolls fantasy" like Leora one.Time for them to think in all type of users they have,clients and use this house for a regular couple,new couple,because we don't have enought ofer.But seing their change of strategy..i think will happen the worst.No rejoins,no barca girls.Just finaly a nice,new couple.

While I agree with you and hope they don't turn this place into a Barca-like house and puts a new couple instead, replacing an empty place with a new one filled with dumb dolls will still give them more viewership.

Is Hakeem that much of a cash cow for RLC to keep this place empty for so long?

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

While I agree with you and hope they don't turn this place into a Barca-like house and puts a new couple instead, replacing an empty place with a new one filled with dumb dolls will still give them more viewership.

Why yes it will, so one can only hope!  🙏

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Since the elimination of the Russian apartments, RLC has lost viewers almost continuously. Sure, the GOV apartments have their fanbase, but these are probably all still with RLC. Similar to the hardcore fans of Leora, even a single GOV apartment would probably be enough to Keep most of them to pay. 🤣  

What RLC really needs is more realism again. New couples and maybe a real roommate apartment again. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Since the elimination of the Russian apartments, RLC has lost viewers almost continuously. Sure, the GOV apartments have their fanbase, but these are probably all still with RLC. Similar to the hardcore fans of Leora, even a single GOV apartment would probably be enough to Keep most of them to pay. 🤣  

What RLC really needs is more realism again. New couples and maybe a real roommate apartment again. 

Yeah 100% agree with you there. What I meant is that bad content is still more content that no content lol

• Like 2