Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Dunno if it says much about her rather than those following her :biggrin:

There is worse in life than following the adventures of a pretty physically good girl who likes to masturbate in front of cameras :biggrin:
I've been waiting for years for good camera placements in  various VHTV apartments, especially in the bathrooms and in the bedrooms ^^

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Dunno if it says much about her rather than those following her :biggrin:

Rob do you know an curiosity about fishes?You can put them in any aquarium(even very small ones)and it always look new,fresh because they have just a few seconds memory,so every couple seconds..all is new and exciting.🙃.

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Morrison said:

The daft annoying dog has more charisma than Leora. 

Number of comments per day is not even worth saying any more about them. 

At least that keeps the forum alive

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Rob do you know an curiosity about fishes?You can put them in any aquarium(even very small ones)and it always look new,fresh because they have just a few seconds memory,so every couple seconds..all is new and exciting.🙃.

:biggrin: i like that, very good insight 👍

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

@golfer06 you do realize that waldo think youre one of the useful idiots. duh!

why don't you get a life. you have done more to ruin the forum than anyone. you remind me of your hero, the dear leader. you have to get attention at all costs. i don't know about useful but i certainly have been an idiot to ever have been friends with you. also while you are at it add up the comments from your former friends. i'll bet you can count them on 1 hand. good riddence.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

i am only a reflection of this forum. i am what you made me be. you dont want fun, you want control. when you lost your ability to control things, you ran. i know what really happened. 

britney spears glitter GIF

CourageousDampEmperorpenguin-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Looking on pictures Malia is the hotter one. Leora is just dull. Most interesting was her dog...

Strictly speaking in terms of looks, I think Leora is way hotter and more sexy, but I find both girls boring as fuck. Malia only has the added bonus of being somewhat new.

Boring they may be but physically she floats my boat and passes the 5 sec test imho but each to his own. Be nice if they were given their own apartment but unlikely I would guess. Slightly digressing, I see Sabrina is still missing the alleged deadline.