Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

I still can't figure out why it's the forum that suffers from this kind of situation as VHTV keeps tweeting these girls when they are naked or when they have sex, I saw a tweet just this week
Would still have to explain this logic to me, to believe that VHTV thinks these guys are stupid to come only on our forum and not on their twitter or on the free cameras of this apartment :angel:

• Like 2

On 7/30/2020 at 3:07 PM, ze81 said:

When i was young me and my dad usted to go to field to catch crickets,we took an small box with smalls holes,a stick to poke them out of their holes in ground and catch those magnificents crickets.Sweety memories.

They're good memories! My brothers and would catch lightning bugs and put me in a jar in our bedrooms at night.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/30/2020 at 4:30 PM, ooopel said:

nooo no dear @StnCld316 !don't listen to him ! darling @Amy3 if you want your account to be deleted must you demand the same with my account! and now it's up to you to see what you really want! as if it you didn't have something more than to torture me, for asking this something too ! why you do that to me ? if you want to say goodbye you should know you must say goodbye on behalf both of us all   😥💔

Hi ooopel, I think both of you would regret deleting your accounts and all the posts over the years. Please don't, you,re both friends of mine even though we don't chat as much as previously. And I used to love our late night chats!  I guess I'm on some kind of shitlist now for saying Amy is a friend of mine.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi ooopel, I think both of you would regret deleting your accounts and all the posts over the years. Please don't, you,re both friends of mine even though we don't chat as much as previously. And I used to love our late night chats!  I guess I'm on some kind of shitlist now for saying Amy is a friend of mine.

Join the club Ash I think your's truly is as well :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Ash, I don't think you are on anybody's shitlist! I don't recall you ever denigrating tenants or members of this forum, you are always interesting and funny and also give a unique insight and perspective on the different topics (as well as getting us hot under the collar:blush:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic