Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Let's,is there anything wrong with Personal Messenger or is it me being dumb again?

Couldn't possibly make any intelligent comment on that...... .does not compute 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I agree, but you have to admit, when it comes to lying, hiding the facts
and the truth, blaming others, etc., Trump takes the cake/biscuit. I don't
see, however, any emotions on his sleeve, so to speak. He's one of the
most compassion-less, unsympathetic, thoughtless, uncaring, shallow,
remorseless people I've ever known to exist. He's the textbook definition
of a sociopath.

x2 👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

....... Er (Trump) hat dieses Virus nicht geschaffen, China und die kommunistische Regierung Chinas haben dieses Problem für die Welt geschaffen, und jetzt scheinen sie die Wahrheit vertuscht zu haben ......

Das ist Traum. Das Virus wurde zuerst in China zuerst entdeckt, richtig. Das null Beweis für "Schuld" Chinas. Wer das "Corona-Virus-Problem geschaffen hat" ist noch unklar.

Stimmen werden lauter das das "Corona-Virus" in "US-Reagenzgläsern" als biologische Waffe gegen den "Wirtschaftsfeind China" entwickelt und dort ausgesetzt wurde.

"Die Geister die ich rief, die werde ich nicht mehr los" (Zauberlehrling von Johann Wolfgang von Goethe) Die USA ist nun selbst Hauptopfer.

Beweise fehlen noch für die eine und die andere Variante. Die ganze Wahrheit wird noch ans Licht kommen. Dann sehen wir klarer. Warten wir es ab !!

• Confused 1

Man, this Hitler worshiper is a seriously brain-dead individual. I didn't think Germans could be such idiots. Well, except for Merkle. That's a bigger joke than Trump could ever be.

• Confused 1

HOW IS IT THAT THE CHINESE COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT IN JANUARY, 2020 BANNED THE RESIDENTS OF WUHAN FROM TRAVELING TO OTHER PARTS OF CHINA, BUT STILL ALLOWED THEM TO TRAVEL INTERNATIONALLY?  COULD THAT EXPLAIN WHY CHINA NOW HAS NO PROBLEM WITH THE CORONAVIRUS WHILE THE REST OF THE WORLD IS SUFFERING FROM A CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC? :huh:

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

A new MIT study says that the primary way the coronavirus was spread in New York City was through people travelling on the subway system. Well,duh. :sad:

Am sure it needs an official body to work that out, any dumbo can come up with that reason lol

5 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

As always. Stupid and insulting chatter from our "Vietnam veterans" - unrelated to "Corona" and without any knowledge of politics.

I only have great regret for you. How can I help you cure your multiple illness?

Get to the point, baby instead of insulting people. "I can't think of a remedy" (from Fidelio von Beethoven) This is how only failures react - like your Trump.

You could be spiritual twins - nibbling.

And how is being a Vietnam Veteran related to coronavoirus? Although, I did take hydroxychloroquine for a year while in Vietnam as protection from malaria.   But you never insult people, do you?  What did you say about homosexuals?