Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

this is funny the China added +1290 new deaths few weeks later after all the critics they start to receive of the other countries since yesterday,

after this big crisis the economic relation will be different with the China for many countries i think, many will relocate their productions and it's a very good thing, the China will pay the bill at the end and not only us.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The World needs to open it's eyes, and all of this suffering right now needs to be biased against China. The facts don't lie. More exposure of the truth everyday. 

I don't deny China has fucked it up big time here but the USA are so biased against China the investigation should take place on neutral ground. Both Switzerland and Norway showed in the past they are countries which can do this. 

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are for sure all totally weird but I won't call all of them criminals. When you talk about the communist leaders I agree with you.

Weird? 😂 Now you have to try to convince all victims of regimes, who suffered from the loss of their relatives, in Europe for example, not so long ago, that communists were committing crimes because they were weird 😂 But at least you're aware of this obvious fact that their leaders are criminals 😂

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't deny China has fucked it up big time here but the USA are so biased against China the investigation should take place on neutral ground. Both Switzerland and Norway showed in the past they are countries which can do this. 

Of course we are biased, we have led the fight against China's world domination, where the hell has the EU been in this fight ?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

USA & Bias goes well with you Jabs 🙄

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Of course we are biased, we have led the fight against China's world domination, where the hell has the EU been in this fight ?

EU leaders are first in a queue in order to kiss communist leader ass 😁

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Isn't everyone I think?, not a nice situation for anyone in the current climate unfortunately.

I guess a little bit yes. But I think it's the wrong way dealing with it. Witj rational thinking you always make it further. But I can understand it's difficult sometimes.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess a little bit yes. But I think it's the wrong way dealing with it.With rational thinking you always make it further. But I can understand it's difficult sometimes.. 

With the rational investigation that will continue, we know that Covid19 started in China, and we will at some point in time have enough facts to determine if it in fact started due to mishandling in one of the Chinese labs. 

• Like 1