Nina & Kira (2020) Part #6

Il y a 14 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

That's right. I am not worried about the electricity. Rather that somebody stumbles and falls or the cables near the radiator catch fire

For RJ45 cables, no electrical risk, the voltage is 1 V peak and if the cable supplies the camera (PoE) the voltage is 12V generally with a power output of 10-14 W max. So no risk 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, peterb said:

For RJ45 cables, no electrical risk, the voltage is 1 V peak and if the cable supplies the camera (PoE) the voltage is 12V generally with a power output of 10-14 W max. So no risk 

That's why I said not worried about electricity. But especially RJ45 are very sturdy cables. They won't let lose when you stumble upon them and you will fall...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope VHTV will notice when people try to manipulate statistics and do not count these views... I have never done or even attempted to do that for any appartement. Pretty low approach if you ask me. Curious what VHTV support has to say about that...🤔

I used to watch 2 different apartments on 2 differents screens (back when there 2 apartments worth watching!) so presumably both places were getting countable views?

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

I used to watch 2 different apartments on 2 differents screens (back when there 2 apartments worth watching!) so presumably both places were getting countable views?

Yes. I often watch on three screens even 😂

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes. I often watch on three screens even 😂

That's because you are a worse perv than us 🤣👍

Now if VH had the same function as RLC you could watch FOUR on ONE screen 🤪

• Haha 1