Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That wasn't the issue here!...Trumps attitude has been shocking!! The majority of the leaders in Europe may not have handled the pandemic brilliantly, but at least they've cared, and if they had to do it all over again, they'd handle it much better. I honestly think Trump wouldn't...

Liberals always profess how much they care but never accomplish anything. Just like Obama who gave great flowery speeches but accomplished nothing. Trump may not be the most articulate speaker, but he is able to get things accomplished. I'd rather have a doer than a talker as president.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Liberals always profess how much they care but never accomplish anything. Just like Obama who gave great flowery speeches but accomplished nothing. Trump may not be the most articulate speaker, but he is able to get things accomplished. I'd rather have a doer than a talker as president.

The vaccination process has started. If you didn't recognise that, it's called GOOD NEWS...I didn't really care who was 1st, as long as someone made the move. Can you for once in your life post something positive...I have a feeling that if the US were 1st, we'd never shut you up...😏

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

The vaccination process has started. If you didn't recognise that, it's called GOOD NEWS...I didn't really care who was 1st, as long as someone made the move. Can you for once in your life post something positive...I have a feeling that if the US were 1st, we'd never shut you up...😏

It's not about who is or is not first. It's about people who hate Trump never ever giving him credit for any of his accomplishments. Yes, I am very happy about the vaccination process getting started. Since I am 74, I'm probably even more grateful than you.   I also am grateful to President Trump for pushing government bureaucracies and drug companies to expedite the development of vaccines.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

It's not about who is or is not first. It's about people who hate Trump never ever giving him credit for any of his accomplishments. Yes, I am very happy about the vaccination process getting started. Since I am 74, I'm probably even more grateful than you.   I also am grateful to President Trump for pushing government bureaucracies and drug companies to expedite the development of vaccines.

In that case I hope you get vaccinated soon...👍

• Like 1

"In July, Pfizer got a $1.95 billion deal with the government’s Operation Warp Speed, the multiagency effort to rush a vaccine to market, to deliver 100 million doses of the vaccine. The arrangement is an advance-purchase agreement, meaning that the company won’t get paid until they deliver the vaccines. Pfizer did not accept federal funding to help develop or manufacture the vaccine, unlike front-runners Moderna and AstraZeneca."

So, Pfizer has yet to receive a penny from the US. Here's the article, though it's rather short.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/health/was-the-pfizer-vaccine-part-of-the-governments-operation-warp-speed.html

• Like 1

Unlike the two people involved with the reaction, I do not own an EpiPen. I don't need one.

However, if you are an anti-vaxer and are afraid of this virus that Trump created (supposedly) and this vaccine that Trump created to kill us, I suggest you don't get the goddamn shot. And stay under house-arrest. Thank you.

And the girl in the lower photograph should seriously consider not eating burritos from a drive-through...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Unlike the two people involved with the reaction, I do not own an EpiPen. I don't need one.

However, if you are an anti-vaxer and are afraid of this virus that Trump created (supposedly) and this vaccine that Trump created to kill us, I suggest you don't get the goddamn shot. And stay under house-arrest. Thank you.

And the girl in the lower photograph should seriously consider not eating burritos from a drive-through...

Personally I don't think this COVID19 will ever go away.  People will have to get a shot every year just as they do a flu shot. 

Even after a COVID19 Vaccine is administered people will still be masking up for another 2 or 3 years going forward. 

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Personally I don't think this COVID19 will ever go away.  People will have to get a shot every year just as they do a flu shot. 

Even after a COVID19 Vaccine is administered people will still be masking up for another 2 or 3 years going forward. 

Smart ones might 😏

• Upvote 1