Nina & Kira (2020) Part #9

13 minutes ago, refazer said:

Kira at rest, Nina at work!!!

Indeed, however I get the impression the kitchen should have been cleaned (and the laundry hung on the dryer) BEFORE Kira arrived home - alas, we know how that goes.  So Nina goes into overdrive and makes quick work of it.  Checking timeline, to Nina's credit, she did practice piano AND checked the bug traps in the bathroom, so good for her!  

Plus, big props to her choice of t-shirt tonight!!   🤢😈💀👻  I love Halloween.  

exorcist2.JPG

• Like 2

How is Halloween celebrated in everyone else's worldly locations?  I know many celebrations here in America are canceled because of the china virus, I assume the same for our friends across the Atlantic.  A shame.  One night children look forward to dressing up and 'spooking' people and having fun for awesome treats!  

Obviously there is no trick-or-treating in my neighborhood LOL.  So I drive RedJenn 12 miles to downtown with a giant bucket of candy and treats on 31 Oct, as part of our County Halloween Parade through Main Street.  I throw out tons of candy to the kids.  They love it, Fred howls, and it's fun for all.  And I don't scrimp on the candy, I give FULL SIZE candy bars!!  Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, Butterfingers, Clark bars, and my fave, Reese peanut butter cups.  Two weeks away!  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

How is Halloween celebrated in everyone else's worldly locations?  I know many celebrations here in America are canceled because of the china virus, I assume the same for our friends across the Atlantic.  A shame.  One night children look forward to dressing up and 'spooking' people and having fun for awesome treats!  

Obviously there is no trick-or-treating in my neighborhood LOL.  So I drive RedJenn 12 miles to downtown with a giant bucket of candy and treats on 31 Oct, as part of our Page County Halloween Parade through Main Street.  I throw out tons of candy to the kids.  They love it, Fred howls, and it's fun for all.  And I don't scrimp on the candy, I give FULL SIZE candy bars!!  Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, Butterfingers, Clark bars, and my fave, Reese peanut butter cups.  Two weeks away!  

Just a big softy at heart then 😁👍

• Upvote 1