Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Apartment was removed from the Apartment List in the forum. They don't want it listed.  So it remains the same as before.

They are so lazy that there's nothing to talk about anyway 😂

• Haha 2

4 часа назад Вальди сказал:

Они такие ленивые, что все равно говорить не о чем  😂

Послушайте, вы не в праве осуждать нас или нашу жизнь.

Только потому, что она не построена для вас по сценарию, мы живем как есть и вы можете наблюдать за этим.

Не стоит оскорблять нас, потому что как минимум мы не оскорблять вас))

Спасибо!)

• Like 5

4 часа назад Вальди сказал:

Они такие ленивые, что все равно говорить не о чем  😂

И, снова, если вам не нравится наш образ жизни, мы же не должны жить так как вы этого хотите)

Вы здесь, чтобы смотреть, что то интересное и т.д, но если мы вас не устраиваем, это не значит что нас нужно оскорблять. Мы тоже люди имеем свои чувства, давайте будем дружелюбны друг к другу.

По крайней мере, мы не заставляем вас смотреть на нас)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Stesha said:

И, снова, если вам не нравится наш образ жизни, мы же не должны жить так как вы этого хотите)

Вы здесь, чтобы смотреть, что то интересное и т.д, но если мы вас не устраиваем, это не значит что нас нужно оскорблять. Мы тоже люди имеем свои чувства, давайте будем дружелюбны друг к другу.

По крайней мере, мы не заставляем вас смотреть на нас)

You rescinded your right to give moral lessons when you refused to be listed. 

1 hour ago, fornika said:

Вы отказались от внесения в список, когда отказались от права преподавать уроки морали. 

Никаких уроков морали)

Просто дружественная просьба)

Или мы не люди?)

• Like 2

1 час назад форника сказал:

Вы отказались от внесения в список, когда отказались от права преподавать уроки морали

Я  не пишу это с целью кого то обидеть. 

просто должно быть взаимное уважение, мы вас, а вы нас)!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Stesha said:

Я  не пишу это с целью кого то обидеть. 

просто должно быть взаимное уважение, мы вас, а вы нас)!

Being listed is a platform for you to listen and interact with your fans. By refusing to be listed because you can't accept criticism of the few. You lose the good ones to.

So, IMO, you are in no position to preach respect and friendship when you disrespect  your fans by closing your board.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, I've already cancelled my sub. There are too many professionals and staged scenes on the site, as if I watch stripchat and not a reality show. F.ck this shit. Everything was much better 2-3 years ago. Vhtv managers, you should change your concept if you want to attract new potential buyers.

1 minute ago, Skierfan said:

Well, I've already cancelled my sub. There are too many professionals and staged scenes on the site, as if I watch stripchat and not a reality show. F.ck this shit. Everything was much better 2-3 years ago.

My biggest problem more than the webcammers are the boring couples. Ken and Barbie for example. Young and beautifull couple and Ken is playing playstation all day. The only couples that had something to offer wan jen and bradley and Mira and henry. the first ones left and now only one left. 

• Like 1