Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, seb1986 said:

big problem at scott place  a guy threaten another with a knife hope its the last time we see scott in vhtv 

2 hours ago, seb1986 said:

bad quality of loading damn vhtv became so bad quality of stream of tenant i miss the old days 

Send tickets, all we can do!

5 hours ago, x192023 said:

One of the most beautiful girls on vhtv left us:(

always fun to watch and will be missed.

Iam sure her & Bf has bigger plans. Good luck!

For me Aleksa was the one I thought was the more beautiful and when she left it was pointless watching. 

• Upvote 1

Hi, i'm a freshman here. I craved to buy a monthly subscription, but got an image "VHTV is not available in you country". Wtf is going on? Dont they need money and potential consumers? Support told me i should use a vpn service to get around, but i dont trust all these additional tools very much. Moreover, why should i use them? Millions of people have access to their cameras and can freely buy any subscription. Ive stumbled upon many other complaints about this problem here, but VHTV's managers still keep on doing that. Why is everything complicated so much. That's ridiculous and makes me angry. Thats unfair. There must be not limited access for every person that wants to buy a subscription regardless of a country.😠

7 minutes ago, Skierfan said:

Hi, i'm a freshman here. I craved to buy a monthly subscription, but got an image "VHTV is not available in you country". Wtf is going on? Dont they need money and potential consumers? Support told me i should use a vpn service to get around, but i dont trust all these additional tools very much. Moreover, why should i use them? Millions of people have access to their cameras and can freely buy any subscription. Ive stumbled upon many other complaints about this problem here, but VHTV's managers still keep on doing that. Why is everything complicated so much. That's ridiculous and makes me angry. Thats unfair. There must be not limited access for every person who wants to buy a subscription regardless of a country.😠

You must be living in a region where some apartments are situated.  

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You must be living in a region where some apartments are situated.  

Hello ,StnCld316. Yeah, maybe, but what's wrong with that? I cant get the point.  For example, Brazzers is located in Canada, but its available for canadian users and for the whole world. Anyway, waiting for an official reply from VHTV's support.

41 minutes ago, Skierfan said:

For example, Brazzers is located in Canada, but its available for canadian users and for the whole world.

Completely different situation. Brazzers streams videos which could be made anywhere in the world, and cast people who can live anywhere; here you could theoretically watch people living next door, if vhtv provided the service in the regions where flats are located; that's situation which tenants want to avoid; in other words, participants don't necessarily wish to meet their viewers while shopping in a local supermarket😁; privacy issue is one of the major points, if you know what I mean😁

3 hours ago, Skierfan said:

Hi, i'm a freshman here. I craved to buy a monthly subscription, but got an image "VHTV is not available in you country". Wtf is going on? Dont they need money and potential consumers? Support told me i should use a vpn service to get around, but i dont trust all these additional tools very much. Moreover, why should i use them? Millions of people have access to their cameras and can freely buy any subscription. Ive stumbled upon many other complaints about this problem here, but VHTV's managers still keep on doing that. Why is everything complicated so much. That's ridiculous and makes me angry. Thats unfair. There must be not limited access for every person that wants to buy a subscription regardless of a country.😠

When you buy a sub you can see all places.