Martina and Alberto - home activities #11

One thing for sure they never been so apart so much times.Even being an agreement betteen the couple is still not easy to have another person having sex with your partner in your own bed,unless you are swinger or similar.Puts me sad becuse they were one of the very few regular couples were i looked to their relantioship and felt it could be mine or the people i know.We already have many many "lesbians" performing in rlc to bad Martina had to join it.I still like them as couple but hard to see them and have same feelings about them when i seen Martina having sex in b4 and in this house with other person.Linds&Tibor,K&S and M&D for now are safe regard being "catched" by barca crew or the mistress😅..they are very very farrr😅.Now when rlc finaly have dignity to reopen the couples houses that are closed in Spain i am not secured those couples wont be part of the "barca show squad" and to bad if that happens..best thing of this houses is have regular couples and see them with ther circle of friends,family(so exciting to see those new folks for the first times and get to know them better or even a lottt better😁).Hope M&A stay togheter and dont let anyone destroy their relationship in any maner.As an "veteran" watcher of this two this is my view of the actual situation.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Chicago515 said:

Ik denk dat slapen voor een gratis camera voor hen een manier is om mogelijk te voldoen aan een vereiste om op gratis camera's te worden gezien of om een bonus te krijgen voor tijd voor een gratis camera. Vaak zie je mensen op banken slapen in plaats van op hun bedden in het bed van hun logeerkamer. Ik heb geen bewijs van dit idee, maar het is logisch voor mij. 

Leora deed dit in Rusland ook dikwijls

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

One thing for sure they never been so apart so much times.Even being an agreement betteen the couple is still not easy to have another person having sex with your partner in your own bed,unless you are swinger or similar.Puts me sad becuse they were one of the very few regular couples were i looked to their relantioship and felt it could be mine or the people i know.We already have many many "lesbians" performing in rlc to bad Martina had to join it.I still like them as couple but hard to see them and have same feelings about them when i seen Martina having sex in b4 and in this house with other person.Linds&Tibor,K&S and M&D for now are safe regard being "catched" by barca crew or the mistress😅..they are very very farrr😅.Now when rlc finaly have dignity to reopen the couples houses that are closed in Spain i am not secured those couples wont be part of the "barca show squad" and to bad if that happens..best thing of this houses is have regular couples and see them with ther circle of friends,family(so exciting to see those new folks for the first times and get to know them better or even a lottt better😁).Hope M&A stay togheter and dont let anyone destroy their relationship in any maner.As an "veteran" watcher of this two this is my view of the actual situation.

I think the strange thing is that Martina since being 15 , she has had only one relationship in her life and hasn’t been living her life like 9 out of 10 girls of their age do . I don’t say that she should have every weekend another guy , but have different relationships , learn , become more experienced in her life . She had lesbian sexual experience as it seems while being in Alberto off camera and the only thing that is new for us , it is that she finally had lesbian sex in front of cameras . The fact that she made with a person who has been many years with RLC , she is married and we know also so much of her personal life because she shares it on camera , i think this is what makes it difficult for everyone to accept it . 

This is M&A lIves , we watch , they only know what’s happening in reality with their emotions and feelings towards one another . We are here to comment , agree or disagree with  them , but we have absolutely no right to either decide or demand what they should do with their lives . This Martina for me is how a normal girl of her age should be , to be honest , now that I am thinking , all her recent actions perhaps have been triggered because she was “ hiding “ what she has really wanted . The way and rhythm of life of her new friends , might have made her realized this . Still , I support all of her decisions and I encourage her for more of whatever she feels to do . As long as she is keeping being honest to Alberto and let him know everything , it is then up to Alberto what he is going  to do , react and behave .  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, redole1999 said:

Its needs the full works, its bloody awful, but apparently the owners don't wish for it to be changed.

The owners would be the Landlord.  RLC only leases the apartment and provides the necessary means for their tenants to get by.  

One won't feel like their living at the Ritz under RLC's tutelage.  :biggrin:

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the strange thing is that Martina since being 15 , she has had only one relationship in her life and hasn’t been living her life like 9 out of 10 girls of their age do . I don’t say that she should have every weekend another guy , but have different relationships , learn , become more experienced in her life . She had lesbian sexual experience as it seems while being in Alberto off camera and the only thing that is new for us , it is that she finally had lesbian sex in front of cameras . The fact that she made with a person who has been many years with RLC , she is married and we know also so much of her personal life because she shares it on camera , i think this is what makes it difficult for everyone to accept it . 

This is M&A lIves , we watch , they only know what’s happening in reality with their emotions and feelings towards one another . We are here to comment , agree or disagree with  them , but we have absolutely no right to either decide or demand what they should do with their lives . This Martina for me is how a normal girl of her age should be , to be honest , now that I am thinking , all her recent actions perhaps have been triggered because she was “ hiding “ what she has really wanted . The way and rhythm of life of her new friends , might have made her realized this . Still , I support all of her decisions and I encourage her for more of whatever she feels to do . As long as she is keeping being honest to Alberto and let him know everything , it is then up to Alberto what he is going  to do , react and behave .  

I don't complain about Martina trying to become more experienced and to be more adventurous.  I just think she meets the wrong people. Life can be exciting and adventurous without stoners, weedheads and alcoholics. The problem , of course, I admit, is Corona which prevents her from meeting her friends and people from her strata of life.

12 minutes ago, Peterandpaul said:

I don't complain about Martina trying to become more experienced and to be more adventurous.  I just think she meets the wrong people. Life can be exciting and adventurous without stoners, weedheads and alcoholics. The problem , of course, I admit, is Corona which prevents her from meeting her friends and people from her strata of life.

I think we categorize people because we have the chance to watch them 24/7 and make our conclusions . She hasn’t got the same luxury or even if she has it , she doesn’t care . It is like with us in our real lives , we always keep on interacting with people or doing things that please us , we can’t know what’s behind them , their past because we have no visual , we just keep on because we feel nice and it makes us have good feelings . But , we are in the position to know so many years and with so many details many of these people that Martina has chosen to deal the last months . 

I have always believed that if you don’t expand your world , experiment , learn and ultimately become wiser , you can never face any challenges that will appear when you are older . So , she is living the moments now with all these people , it is up to her to choose and understand anything that the experiences will show to her and at end make her own conclusions about these people as we have been doing for them for so many years and we express it here at the forum 

• Confused 1

When I was in my middle 20's and married, if I wanted to explore and be adventurous with another woman, I would have been called a cheating husband.  That was the social and moral values at that time, my generation. 

Has time changed the those values for the current 20 somethings.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

When I was in my middle 20's and married, if I wanted to explore and be adventurous with another woman, I would have been called a cheating husband.  That was the social and moral values at that time, my generation. 

Has time changed the those values for the current 20 somethings.

Nothing has changed , except that if a woman is cheating nowadays her husband with another woman , it is less strange than 20 years ago . But here’s the difference , is the man considered “ cheated “ , not by the social environment “, but from anyone involved if he knows everything and actually not seem bothered and in a way he has given his blessing so his GF is happy ?