Gina and Bruno - April 2021 #1

Prevedo che questo appartamenti diventera’ un’altro “ single roommates” per ora, Bruno fara’ le stesse cose che faceva in B4, viene solo per mangiare e scopare, poi Gina rimarra‘ da sola

23 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Prevedo che questo appartamenti diventera’ un’altro “ single roommates” per ora, Bruno fara’ le stesse cose che faceva in B4, viene solo per mangiare e scopare, poi Gina rimarra‘ da sola

I think you are correct.  I will wager most of his clothes are still in another Barcelona apartment.   And Gina doesn't invite a guest to come over and spend the night if she was expecting him to come home to this apartment.  His not being there for the premiere of this apartment indicates he will be a visitor not a tenant.

There is a balcony off the bedroom.  Big enough to step out and smoke, but little else.

There looks to be a step up to the bathroom from the bedroom, cam 35-7, and a glass door between bedroom and bathroom.  Similar step up arrangement from dining room to kitchen. 

18 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

*** Yes, Noldus has stated, Barcelona, so that can be treated as a definitive answer, as Noldus genuinely has a degree of inside information here, unlike some who think they have 'inside information' but in reality, know nothing.  I'm glad you're happy with Gina's return, Winn - don't know if you're happy with Caesar's though 😯

And with Ariana visiting Gina last night and Gina visiting b5 today, it's obvious that the apt is in barca 😉