Masha/Babi - Home activities #13

chuck206

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

two hours before it happened Babi was sobbing . 😂. it didn't look like she had threesome on her mind 😄

She was more content on getting drunk & stoned.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I base my reflection on the behavior of the two guys a little before the fight in the bedroom when Babi and the guest changed and had fun on the bed

so, are you saying they decided to quit being gay two hours before threesome ? 😜

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

so, are you saying they decided to quit being gay two hours before threesome ? 😜

i never said they were gay

I only make a simple observation in their attitude in the room

I read, that there was some bad real life, I'm sorry that it happened in italy, but I think that assholes have no nationality, as for "Babi" maybe she had gone overboard with drugs, to show herself like that, however, I also read that all of a sudden she became the queen of RLC, I think Masha will make her pay heavily for it

What do you expect when the viewers try to guide/persuade each and every tenant by their desperate and fanatical postings as to what they want them to do on camera.  OT here is a new girl in B4 that is well aware of what she needs to do to be popular and yet a lot of viewers of RLC from this forum are already trying to push her to be more friendly with her coworkers.  It's really sad what RLC has become and you can thank the desperate posters of this forum for that!!

Back OT, I heard the display that happened here last night was desperately pathetic!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I read, that there was some bad real life, I'm sorry that it happened in italy, but I think that assholes have no nationality, as for "Babi" maybe she had gone overboard with drugs, to show herself like that

You didn't even see anything and you're making these kinds of silly assumptions?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What do you expect when the viewers try to guide/persuade each and every tenant by their desperate and fanatical postings as to what they want them to do on camera.  OT here is a new girl in B4 that is well aware of what she needs to do to be popular and yet a lot of viewers of RLC from this forum are already trying to push her to be more friendly with her coworkers.  It's really sad what RLC has become and you can thank the desperate posters of this forum for that!!

Back OT, I heard the display that happened here last night was desperately pathetic!!

Since you are not a subscriber/viewer, it's none of your business 😄.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1