B4 - General Topic 2021 #105 (October)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has zero connection when she was first introduced in the villa .. it takes only a sleep over after a nice gathering .. I am optimist that she won’t abandon the Barcelona interactions . Time for a new adventure for her .. 

the connection was Bogdan and Nelly doing maintenance duties at their apt. so a polite invite to a party (which went off the charts with Nelly)  ... but not anymore to these new women..

you can play your ' I am the new Optimist of CC'  instead of your past reputations but time to get Real... no connection or interest from these new tenants (sure maybe at Ginas to hook up with Nelly )  and I stand on these girls (ALL GIRLS) carry a spiteful and careful eye on other women who will cheat and cause trouble in other relationships ... plus  she never put out with other girls either so the Lesbian interest in her has been wasted (as much as your dick wants some magic hook up with Uly and Martina ) but by the sounds of your Ulyana Obsession Uly could hook up with a tossed away Big Mac and you would blow your load  ... she carries  no value  (for us the hope of some tease but Not going to happen ...too much new talent to be explored ... but be optimistic ... 

2 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

but I think that a lot of girls like this, is a lot of possibility for Martina: a couple of drink, soft touch and some 'sniffing' and you got all the ingredients ?

But we don't know where is Martina. 

Hi girlsfun, 

I don't think Martina goes to school on Friday nights. Earlier this evening her and Alberto returned home together, she took a shower, had what looked like a serious conversation with Alberto, and then she left. Of course we have no translation of their conversation so I don't want to speculate. She's not at the party so she's probably out with friends right? And on another subject I brought up about a language barrier with Radi,, I do appreciate others questioning Radi's Spanish abilities but I watched and heard a couple of Radi's conversations with Martina and one was at least 15-20 minutes long and there seemed to be no language struggle at all...but again I don't speak Spanish so other members here might have caught something I missed. As a side note, I follow your posts about B4 and Martina and enjoy them...I like your insights.

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

and of course this party needed a drunken GINA (leave the boy at home ) to get these girlies moving ... maybe she could have hooked up with Ulyana tp even up the score and .....

God no Gina please, we know how in ended last time at the party in b2, much better now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

comments are dead because this party died fast??? the boy showed up and the free spirited sapphic energy died ...coincidence or fact ???  

The girls doesnt seem to hold back even with him around.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1