B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I still assert these 3 women have an ad somewhere that invites gentlemen to the apartment for a per day cost they split among them someway. 

yep sure and the only men they could find was a professional photographer and the other guy they have known for years and you are insane if you think these girls are paying anyone for sex 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yep sure and the only men they could find was a professional photographer and the other guy they have known for years and you are insane if you think these girls are paying anyone for sex 

He wasn't saying the girls pay. He was saying they put out an ad and charge the guys. But I agree with you that it doesn't make any sense.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He wasn't saying the girls pay. He was saying they put out an ad and charge the guys. But I agree with you that it doesn't make any sense.

okay i see that now i just misread it,i thought it meant the girls were looking for men to have shows with so they could get big bonuses and so were willing to pay some guy to come on cam and have sex

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

Dude, I am saying the guys paid them. Maybe they have paid them in the past as well. What the fuck do you know. Why is your bullshit theory any different than mine? You have as much proof as I do. You fucking people who come on her and think it's ok to state your views, but heaven forbid someone else say something different and you are all over them. You don't like my comment just pass on it. You come at me I will most definitely come back at you!!

And let me add this for you naive people... payment can come in many different forms.... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

There are such a thing called gigaloes and they are not uncommon.

I know, but is very rare. Any women, easier with Tinder, can get a man to have sex. Women that pay a gigaloes search for a very specific fantasy.